100 Facts of Jonghyun [part 2]

1. Jonghyun has blood type AB.

2. SHINee Jonghyun is personnel with the lowest height (height 173). * Formerly Taemin, but apparently the maknae experiencing rapid growth.

3. SHINee Jonghyun position in the Lead Vocal.

4. Born on April 8, 1990.

5. Jonghyun sister name is Kim Song Dam. (Her face is very imutt)

6. Jonghyun received the title as the most sexy member in SHINee. * Bibirnye you know, hold guns.

7. Jonghyun really want to ride public transportation, because he never felt ill. * Ayok oppa, let me bayarin (?)

8. "I have a lot to prepare. But I do not know why when I saw the face noona, I forgot everything." - Jonghyun

9. Jonghyun includes five major natural facial artist in the poll.

10. The first thing Jonghyun after he opened his eyes in the morning is headed, took a shower. * Ama akuu very different. kekekeke

11. The most favorite place in Jjong is cinema.

12. The song is often sung at karaoke time Jonghyun is the song - the song Buzz or S. G. Wannabe.

13. Jonghyun sleep with their eyes slightly open. * Kekeke, cute bgt! Kalo gag believe clay in Hello Baby

14. Jonghyun not really have a favorite food, but her love of meat.

15. Since high school, Jonghyun want to become a composer or a vocal coach.

16. Jonghyun want to work with an artist who is much more tua.17. Jonghyun felt after he became the idol, so he received much love and she should keep trying. * Thumbs up!

18. Senior Idol Jonghyun is HOT!

19. When asked Jonghyun advantages compared to other members, he said the surplus was "Younger than Onew." * MWO? O.O

20. Jonghyun Gyun Woo wanted to be a character in My Sassy Girl.

21. Adrenaline Jonghyun felt encouraged when she was on stage and hear the music begins. Especially when I heard the beginning of the song "Noona, You're SO Pretty."

22. When it did not appear again on the stage, the ideals Jonghyun the other is a lyricist / author reliable.

23. "If your fill to eat rice, it will be healthy." - Jonghyun. * Funny sentence. But setujuu.

24. Jonghyun SHINee World considers him a friend. Friends who understand and make it comfortable. * Sosuiissss

25. Moment of the most unforgettable one was when he and Jonghyun SHINee got first prize. He could not even stop crying.

26. Jonghyun was discovered in 2005 by SM Ent casting system when playing the band with school friends.

27. Jonghyun's favorite stuff is the I-Pod. Because the I-Podnya many favorite songs.

28. Jonghyun banner can not forget from his fans is a huge banner that read 'JONGHYUN', almost 1 meter long. Jonghyun very grateful to the fans that. * I oppa (?)

29. Jonghyun is a member of the most frequently online, replying email2 from fans and reading / view comments article all about SHINee. * Update Repliesnya most makes hovering UFO.

30. Jonghyun habit is lost in deep thought while listening to music.

31. Jonghyun done in my spare time is listen to music .... Watch movies ... and exercise.

32. Jonghyun Choosing Bling-Bling name because his voice that includes the Golden Voice. * Bangeetttttt

33. When the school first, Jonghyun was a disciple of a vibrant and happy