Chapter 32; Part 1/3: Meet My Mother

Start from the beginning

4 Hours Later

It took a total of almost 5 hours to get to Michael's mothers house. 4 hours had already passed which meant we had less than an hour until we were finally there. I started feeling all sorts of emotions. Scared, excited, nervous. "What if she hates me?" I asked for the 10th time in the last 2 hours. "Hun, relax. You're over thinking this. Besides, I talk about you all the time and she already loves you." He reassured me. "Okay, okay." I said. I tried to get my breathing under control and when I finally did, I started feeling a bit more confident.
"I am happy you're finally going to meet her." Michael said.

"Oh yeah? Why is that?" I asked.

"Well for one, you're carrying my child. Also you're very important to me. My mother is my world so, it would mean everything for her to meet the woman in my life." He replied.

I smiled, "well as scared and nervous as I am, I am happy I get to meet her as well. You met both of my parents already." I teased.

"You were my student." He teased back.

"Honestly how the hell did we get here?" I asked subtly approaching our past.

"We were brought together. I was lonely and it's funny because I didn't set out to meet anyone anytime soon. It was actually my last year teaching high school." He began.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"Well, I asked to be moved to a lower level. You see, I enjoy teaching younger minds more than anything. I love kids. It has always been a dream of mine. Well, that and entertaining." He answered.

"Aw, Michael! You should try to get back into that!" I encouraged.

"Well, now that I have a little one of my own coming, I'm not going anywhere. Besides, it's not like we need the money." He replied.

"Considering my current position in your life, am I allowed to ask how you got all this money?" I questioned.

"Baby, you can ask me anything you want. I inhereted it from my father. He was in a band with my uncles. He passed away now which is why a lot of it was handed over to me. It was split between my mother and my siblings and I." He honestly answered.

"Wait, is that The Jackson Legacy?" I asked.

"Yes, that's the one."

"My mother loved them. I- you- wait, you're Joseph's son? Wow, I'm dating a celebrities son. Wow." I said.

Michael chuckled, "yeah, yeah. We are going to be at my mothers in 20 minutes." He quickly changed the topic.

I nodded. I couldn't believe this. How come he never told me this? If my mom found this out, she'd lose it.

Katherine

"Janet? Could you tell all your siblings to get down here. Your brother and his girlfriend should be here any minute now, we have got to get this room set up!" I yelled out. I was very excited to meet Michael's new girlfriend. Especially since she is pregnant as well. "Yes, Mama. I've got it." Janet answered. The house wasn't big but we were going to make it work.

Michael has no idea I brought all his siblings here to surprise him. I just knew he was going to be happy. I continued to set the table for 11 people as all of my children came downstairs. They all took a seat at the table leaving 2 seats open for Michael and his girlfriend. "I want to sit next to Mikey's girl!" Janet said as she sat next to an empty chair. "You just want to be a kiss up, I'm gon' sit next to Michael." Randy teased her. Janet sucked her teeth. Latoya, Rebbie, Jackie, Jermaine, Tito and Marlon all sat wherever not caring where they were sitting. I sat at the other end of the table after turning on the radio. It softly played in the background as small conversation was being exchanged. We had to set the table in the living room so that we all had room to sit there.

Michael

I parked the car in the drive way and went to the other side to open the door for Olivia. I held my hand out for her to grab and we made our way to the door. "You ready, love?" I asked. "As ready as I will ever be." I replied while flashing him a smile. He smiled back and we walked inside. "Surprise!" All my siblings shouted to us as we walked in the door.

A/N I know that I am a day late, and I know this chapter isn't that great, but my nephew was sick all day yesterday. He literally threw up on me 3 times in 5 minutes. We thought we had to take him to the hospital. When we saw he was alright I began making a board game based off of the famous "Mario Party." But here it is, the next chapter. Enjoy it, my readers! More to come soon! I'm gonna go watch Titanic, goodnight/goodmorning!
- Bria ♡