Mullette Couch Sexy Time

Hello people! I am going on an updating spree and I need requests X3! Warning, this is going to be smut.

Laf's POV

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Herc to come home from work. I sighed and sat up and headed to the kitchen. I might as well make dinner while I wait. I look through the fridge and cabinets and decide to make honey baked chicken breasts which I used to eat all the time when I was little.

I head over to the oven and pre-heat it to 350. I then go over to the fridge and take out 2 chicken breasts. I then go over to the cabinets and take out olive oil, honey, cider vinegar, chili sauce, Worcester sauce, dry onion soup mix, salt, and pepper and spread all the ingredients out on the counter.

I then grab a dish to cook it in and spray it with cooking spray. I then grab the chicken and season it with salt and pepper nd put it in the dish. I then get out all my measuring cups and then a jar with a lid. I measure half a cup of olive oil and honey and dump it in the jar. I then get a fourth a cup of cider vinegar and chili sauce and dump it in as well. I then dump in one tablespoon of the Worcester sauce and then two tablespoons of the dry soup mix and lastly one fourth a cup of salt.

I then mix it until it is the right consistency and wipe my brow. I then go over to the chicken and dump the sauce on the chicken and put it in the oven. I then set a timer and then cleaned up the kitchen. I smiled and then heard the door open.

"Laffy Taffy?" I heard Herc call and I smiled. I ran over to the door and jumped into his arms. "Herc!" I yelled and buried my face in crook of his neck. "Aww did you miss me?" He asked and I nodded. "Very much!" I yelled, my voice muffled from being buried in his neck. He sighed and carried me to the couch and sat down.

"What did you do while I was gone?" He asked while massaging my thighs. "I didn't do to much but I'm cooking dinner!" I said excitedly and he chuckled. "It smells really good love." He said and I smiled. "I'm glad!" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You are adorable love." He said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I then heard the timer go off and I hopped out of Herc's lap. "Come on mon amour!" I said and ran over to the kitchen. I heard him chuckled as I grabbed an oven mitten and took out the chicken.

"It looks delicious love." Herc said, hugging me from behind. "Be careful, I don't want you to accidentally hit it." I said sitting it down on the counter. "I don't care, hugging you would be so worth it." He said causing me to blush.

I then grabbed two plates and put the chicken on each plate. I carried them both out to the table and then went back and got utensils and two cups of water. "Bon appetite!" I said and did jazz hands. "You are crazy love." Herc said and I smiled. "Crazy for you!" I said and Herc laughed again and shook his head. He took a bite of the food and smiled. "Great as always love." He said and I smiled. "I'm glad!" I said and took my own bite. "It is good!" I said and took another.

We finished eating and we both took our dishes out to the sink. "I'll wash them." Herc said and I nodded. "Go put on a movie love." He said and I nodded and ran over to the couch. I grabbed the remote and decided on Beauty And The Beast, my favorite and waited for Herc.

"What did you pick love?" Herc said emerging from the kitchen. "Beauty And The Beast!" I said bouncing up and down. Herc chuckled and sat down and I crawled into his lap.

Herc's POV

As soon as I sat down on the couch, Laf climbed onto my lap. He started the movie and kept squirming on my lap, trying to get comfortable.

"L-Laf if you don't stop moving." I warned but I saw Laf smirk and flip around, facing me. "What this?" He said, gyrating his hips on my clothed member. I groaned and nodded as he kept grinding into me. I growled and pinned him to the couch eliciting a sweet moan from him. "You've been a bad boy Laffy Taffy." I said, grinding my hips into his, causing him to moan again. "I'm s-sorry mon amour." He said and I smirked. "To late for that Laf." I said and took of his shirt.

I leaned down and started to attack his neck with kisses, leaving hickies. I eventually found his sweet spot, biting down on it causing him to let out a loud moan. "H-Herc!" He moaned out and I smirked. "You like that baby?" I whispered into his ears, nibbling on his earlobe. "Y-Yes!" He moaned out, bucking his hips up desperate for any contact. "Someone is excited." I said teasing him. He whimpered and I smirked. "What do you want me to do?" I said huskily and he frowned. (Fuck Blow Us All Away came on X3) He mumbled something and I smirked. "What was that? You want me to stop?" I said slowly moving away. "No!" He said shaking his head furiously. "What do you want babe?" I said and he gulped. "I want you t-to f-fuck me." He said in a whisper. "Hmm, speak up babe." I said and he took a deep breath. "I w-want you t-to f-fuck me s-senseless!" He yelled out and I smirked. "Gladly." I said and pulled off his pants in one quick movement, causing him to gasp.

I pulled him into a kiss and then trailed down to his clothed member. I started to kiss his member through his boxers, causing him to buck his hips. "Ah ah ah Laf." I said and pinned his hips down. I then took of his boxers and his fully erect member sprung out. "Well someone is definitely excited." I said and laugh nodded desperately. I smirked and then licked a strip up from the bottom of his member to the tip, causing him to let out a loud moan. I smirked and then took the whole thing in my mouth, causing him to moan even louder and try to buck his hips even though I was holding them down. "HERC!" He moaned out as I started to go faster. "I-I'm g-gonna-" Laf started before cumming in my mouth. I pulled of with a pop and smirked. I looked down at Laf's figure, he was bright red and sweating, panting heavily. "You are beautiful." I said and pulled him into a kiss. I felt him tug at the bottom of my shirt and I pulled away. "Go ahead babe." I said and allowed him to take off my shirt and then my pants.

I then put one of my hands up to his mouth. "Suck." I said and then started to play with his nipples (I don't really like that word anymore ;-;) He sucked on my fingers until I pulled away and then went towards his entrance, circling it with one of my fingers. He started to moan and I then stuck one digit in, causing him let out a loud moan. "H-Herc~" He moaned and I then added another digit, scissoring him, eliciting beautiful moans from him.

I continued to stretch him until I deemed him ready. I took my fingers out, causing him to whine. I the took off my boxer and then pulled Laf into another kiss. I pulled away, a small string of saliva connecting our mouths. "Are you ready?" I said, massaging his thighs. "Y-Yes p-please!" He moaned out and I smirked.

I slowly pushed the tip of my member in, causing him to wince. "Shh, its ok love." I said and grabbed his hand, allowing him to adjust to my size. "I-I'm re-ready." He said and I nodded, pushing the rest of my length in, causing him to let out a loud moan. I groaned and started to thrust at a slow pace.

"H-Herc faster~" He moaned out and I growled and started to thrust faster, trying to make him feel good. "Herc~" He moaned out and I pulled him into a kiss as I continued my fast pace.

"RIGHT T-THERE~" He moaned out and I knew I found his prostate. I smirked and angled my hips, hitting it every thrust. I started to feel a knot form in my stomach and started to thrust even faster. "HERC IM GONNA CUM!" Laf yelled and I nodded. "M-Me too l-love." I said and continued to thrust. "H-HERC C-CAN I C-CUM!" He yelled out and I grunted. "Cum for me love." I said and he let out a whorish moan, cumming on his chest. I then came inside him, causing him to moan again. I pulled out and collapsed on top of him.

I sat up and looked at him in his eyes. "You were great my love." I said and kissed him on the lips. "Lets get you cleaned up love." I said and picked him up and he wrapped his legs around me. I carried him upstairs and to the bathroom. I sat him on the sink and then turned on the tap and filled the bath tub with warm water.

I then picked him up and laid him in the tub, following him in. I washed him off as he laid in my lap, completely drained. I soon finished and I picked him up and dried him off before taking him to our bedroom and got him pajamas.

We both laid down on the bed, snuggling up together. I held him in my arms tightly, not ever wanting to let go. Laf soon fell asleep in my arms, whispering an "I love you" before passing out. I soon followed after him, falling into a peaceful sleep.