Chapter 1

"How dare you cheat on me" shouted Vivek "Please Vivek, I didn't cheat on you" replied Ramya "I don't want to hear your lame excuses, please just leave my house.  I already got the divorce papers just sign this and leave here and never set foot here again" said Vivek, lending Ramya the papers.  Ramya took her time in sighing the papers.  "Before I live forever, can I kiss my daughters one last time," asked Ramya.  Vivek snatched the papers from Ramya's hand and turned around "Okay fine, but when you are done, I want you out" replied Vivek.  

    Ramya entered the girl's room.  She walked up to their bed and left them, individuals, letters and she gave them one last kiss on their forehead.  Before she went out she turned around and whispered: "Always remember girls that your mother will always remember you and love you for the rest of her life" she quietly closed the door and wiped the tears on her face.                                            She came down the stairs and picked up her bag.  She started walking to the door and before she took her first step outside, she turned around to see if her husband was shedding any tears, but she was only faced with Vivek's back.  She turned back around and continued to exit her house.  She walked out of her house with her head down and tears constantly streaming down her face.  

20 years have passed. 

"Madhuri where is Kajol," asked Katrina "She's probably still in the shower" replied Madhuri "STILL in the shower, who does she think she is, we don't own time," said Katrina.  She made her way to the bathroom and unlocked the door "Kajol Aesha Mukerji, get out of the shower right now" shouted Katrina "Alright, can you at least give me my towel" asked Kajol.  Katrina grabbed her towel and threw it on the shower.  "What's the hurry," asked Kajol "The hurry is that school starts at 8 and right now it's 8:50" replied Katrina "Oh shit, we have to go," said Kajol "No really" replied Katrina.  Kajol ran to her room and started looking for an outfit"Where is she," asked Karisma "She's coming"

"Where is she," asked Karisma "She's coming" replied Katrina "She is always the one late" added Madhuri.  "Bye dad, love you" shouted Kajol while rushing to the car.  "About time," said Karisma "Shut up and just drive please" replied Kajol.  Madhuri dropped off her sisters to school and she went on to work.  Madhuri has her own fashion line.  Kajol is studying to be a doctor, Karisma is studying to be a pilot and Katrina is studying business, for her own hotel in the future.  

"Alright meet here at 5:30 cause Madhu is gonna pick us up," said  Katrina "Okay" replied Kajol and Karisma.  The sisters went to their different classes.  

***********************************************************************************************

"Mom please hurry up I have to go," said Anushka "Alright, here is your lunch and please be back before 6" replied Ramya "Okay.  Love you" said Anushka "Love you too.  Please stay out of trouble" replied Ramya.

Anuska is going to the same college as the other girls, but she is studying to be a chef.  "Prabhas I am waiting by the bus stand, could please hurry up," said Anuska, leaving a voicemail for Prabhas.

***********************************************************************************************

"Hurry Up Salman, Anuska is waiting for me by the bus stand" shouted Prabhas "Oh little Bhai, you are so in love with Anuska that you would do anything for her" replied Salman "Bhai, how many times do I have to tell you that we are just longtime friends, and that's why we are so close" said Prabhas "Whatever you say, Prabhas" replied Salman.  Prabhas just rolled his eyes and took his flask from Salman and rushed to the car.   Prabhas went off.