Sick Jeffmads

Thomas's POV

I was in Mr. Washington's class, my head laying on my desk and my head flying all over the place. You see. Mr. Washington was the debate teacher and not many people actually showed up to class. The people who did show up is Hamilton, Aaron, Jemmy, and Me. Everyone else either didn't want to be in this class so don't come or just don't come because they don't feel like it.

I'm snapped out of my day dreams by Mr. Washington calling my name. "Thomas." I sit up and raise my hand up before slamming my head back down on my desk. (Mood tho Thomas) I start to day dream again (Probably about Jemmy) before I hear him call James's name. "Thomas have you seen James this morning?" He says and I shake my head and look towards James's seat.

"May I leave Sir?" I say standing up and grabbing my stuff, not caring what he would say. I walk out of the room and head to Jemmy's dorm.

I walk up the stairs and walk to his dorm, knowing where it is because I have been to it so many times. I fish out the key to his dorm from my pocket and unlock the door.

"Jemmy?" I call out into his dorm. All the lights were off and I could barely see. I sighed and sat my bag down. I walked towards his door and hear a sneeze. I sigh and knock on his door lightly.

"Can I come in Jemmy?" I say softly. "Y-yes." I heard him say and I open the door and walk in. I see Jemmy surrounded by millions of pillows and blankets. I sigh and walk over to him.

"My poor Jemmy." I say softly and sit down on his bed. "You should have called or texted me." I said and gently grabbed his hand. "I-I di-didn't wanna b-bother you." He said with a scratchy voice. I sigh and pull him into a hug. "You never bother me Jemmy." I say and kiss his forehead. "You definitely have a fever." I say and slowly let go of him and stand up. "D-don't l-leave me T-Tommy." James said and looked at me with pleading eyes. My heart broke and grabbed his hand. "I'm just gonna get you some medicine Jemmy and some water ok?" I said and he nodded. I smiled and walked out of his room and grabbed something for his fever and a glass of water.

I walked back into his room and see his eyes light up as soon as I walk in. I smile and set down the water on the bed side table next to, you guessed it, HiS bEd. (Sorry) I sit down and hand him the pills and the water. "Th-thank you Tommy." James says, taking the pills. "Your welcome Jemmy." I say and get up. "Where a-are you g-going?" He stutters out and looked like he was about to cry. "Don't cry Jemmy, I'm just gonna go and get my laptop so we could watch a movie." I say and grab his hand. "Ok. Can I p-pick the m-movie T-Tommy?" He said and I chuckled. "Of course Jimmy James." I say and slowly walk out of his room and grab my laptop.

I walk back into his room and lay down next to him and he immediately cuddles up into my side. I smile and wrap one of my arms around him.

"What do you wanna watch Jemmy." I ask and his eyes light up. "C-can we watch The L-Lion King?" He said and I laughed. "Anything for you James." I say and he smiles. "Yay! Thank y-you T-Tommy." He said and I smiled. "James, I have to tell you something." I say and he looks at me and nods. "James I..." I say and take a deep breath. "I like you. Like, like like you Jemmy. I love you James. You are adorable and you are the kindest person I have ever met and you always put up with me and..." I ramble and he interrupts me. "T-Tommy, I love you too." He said and I smile brightly. "I love you so much Jemmy." I say and pull him into a kiss.

James immediately kisses back and I smile. I pull away and James smiles. "T-Tommy your gonna g-get sick." James said but I laughed. "Jemmy, I'm with you when your sick so much I think I may be immune." I say and kiss him again. He pulls away and giggles.

I open up my laptop and put on the Lion King and cuddle with Jemmy. He hides his head in my side when ever something sad happens which is fucking adorable and fell asleep by the end. I sigh and slowly drift asleep with Jemmy safely in my arms.