Knowing Brothers Pt 2

"you haven't wrote your age. Are you that old that you can't write it down?" So-Geun questioned, watching the married couple react in the both way. Automatically their mouths opened in shock as they stared at him. "how rude!" they both exclaimed in a jokingly angry tone, smiling at each other. Diana shook her head, "i was wondering how old i looked too you guys." a smirk went onto Heechuls face as he looked at her. "i see wrinkles already." in seconds a loud smack was heard as the hammer made harsh contact with his head. "Oppa!" she exclaimed in an aggravated tone.

Jang Hoon spoke up. "are you a minor? You look around 17 but you can't be as i watched shows you were in, quite a few years ago." she glanced at him. "oppa stand up and turn your back to me." Jang Hoon look suprised but complied. Instantly she ran and gave him a back hug, though the height differences really was something funny. "this is the reward for being so nice." jealousy sparked in Heechuls eyes as Diana slyly stuck her tongue out at him. Finally they returned to their places and Yeong-Cheol raised his hand. "aren't you actually around, was it 30?" he inquired. "woah. Correct. Here have a..." she ducked behind the stand and grabbed her bag, opening it and grabbing something. " homemade cookie." she placed it on his desk and looked at Heechul. "here." she threw a potato at him.

"your hobbies are gymnastics and karate. I imagine gymnastics comes in handy with karate." she nodded. "I'm a self taught gymnast. I have high level skill and could be categorised in the Olympics level. Karate i did intense training. I'm a black belt and i used to be an instructor. I sometimes hang out with Got7 and help them do things like this as it can be included in b-boying. I'll give you a demonstration of some things i can do. " without hesitation she did a round off followed by a back layout with a half twist." I'd normally do a full twist but the grounds not as springy. " then it was followed by a series of flying and spinning kicks." i do things like that with swords normally as well. I happen to be very flexible." she spoke leaning backwards but instead of placing her hands down to look like a crab, she slid through her legs. Her legs then following in pursuit. A whole chorus of shouts surrounded the room in pure and utter shock.

A quick break went so that staff could get a drink or snack as well as the cast. Though heechul didn't mind as he pulled Diana onto his lap and hugged her. Automatically she hugged back, hiding her face in his shoulder. The friends around them couldn't help but find them adorable. "when will you guys tell the public that not only that you're dating but married? You may get a lot of back lash." Kyung Hoon asked. With that Heechul looked at Diana, wondering what she was thinking. He spoke up for them. "we've discussed this recently. We're wanting to go out in public on a date. People may not notice us we'll keep our eye out for the week if media says anthing. If not we'll do a v live together and at the end kiss." for a brief second panic filled Diana as she realised not only hiding their marriage but she was pregnant. Surely the media would have a massive opinion on this. She stood up and gave Heechul a look, slightly paler. Grabbing her hand he guided her too the toilets. Holding her hair back as his wife was sick." i know talking about it makes you unsettled im sorry." he layed a ksis on her neck. It wasn't sexual in any way, just a comfort kiss to let her know he was there.

The filming started again, "i have some talents that some people may not know. Guess." she spoke, her eyes creasing up cutely as she smiled. Her hands nervously tapped against the stand infront of her, though she played it off as though she was drumming her nails for fun. All of a sudden she heard Sang-min shout," BEING FUNNY!" she pouted, scoffing and pointed to Yeong-cheol. "i think that's meant for him." his eyes widened as he was technically just made fun of. "SMOKING!" Heechul shouted. "yah I'm not you!" silence filled the room as they all tried to think and she glanced at Kyung Hoon, then Heechul. Followed by looking at sang min and Yeong-cheol. "four people in the room do this." Kyung Hoon laughed slightly, "being sexy?" a light blush dusted her cheeks. "yah don't say that." she hid her face for a few seconds, keeping composure. "if it's not that then unattractive?" she violently shook her head. Ho-dong answered, "singing?" she nodded, "CORRECT! That's one. I'll tell you the other two. Dancing and rapping. Though Heechul is good at figuring out music straight away. Im sure i could beat him. I'll do it off camera." they all agreed that'd be fine as long as she danced right now. Music started to play and right away her body moved to it. Then the song went to bubble pop and she did the exact movements.

" aah this is interesting. She wrote her ideal man down you said funny yet charming, they have a beautiful soul and kind eyes, knows how to comfort you and always makes you feel good. Someone who'll love you with all their heart and never lie. Someone i can trust immediately." she nodded, glancing at Heechul." i would've went into detail but i was rushed. Though I'd like him to be feminine as well, being able to understand me. He'd tease me but mean no harm. He'd probably have many female friends but he'd be loyal and i wouldn't have any trust issues. I think that's an important factor." her eyes never left Heechul as she spoke. Gazing into his eyes longer than your typical 'friends' would. To be honest everytime she saw him any negative feelings she felt would be replaced with instant positive thoughts and feelings.

Right then and there she made up her mind. Today she'd tell him. They are having a child, they'll be parents. He'll be a father. She'll be a mother. They'll be caring and raising another human. She couldn't ask for a better husband or father for her unborn child. Thankfully recording will be finished in an hour and they'd finish it the next day and then the next week they'd film the skit with some of her friends with her

Blinking, thankfully she hadn't zoned out for long at all only around 5 seconds. "now let's get onto the proper questions." she spoke, her voice slightly forced as she held back her tears. She was overwhelmed with emotions because of her thoughts, but thankfully no one notice. Well that's what she thought, but Heechul could tell something was up." what strange sleeping habit did i used to have?" reluctantly Ho-dong spoke. "you'd uh sleep with clothes on but then.." before he could finish she ran and hot his back with the hammer. "wrong!" many answers later Kang Hoon looked at her and spoke. "You'd sleep in a ball with many many blankets on you, and had loads of pillows. When you woke up they'd be scattered all over the house and you'd be in a random place as you were sleep walking!" she watched as he got worked up, standing up to get prepared for his celebration."Correct!" she hit the desk with her hammer.

Sorry for it being quite short. Its 1 am and i couldnt sleep so there's probably many spelling mistake and half the time it doesn't make sense. Sorry if it drones on. Anyway have a good night evening afternoon morning whatever it is for you 💜