Play through ten generations of sims with the founder and each heir becoming a guardian of their community somehow.
• If you have Get to Work, make an alien in CAS of either gender and any appearance, voice and walk styles you want. They must have the good trait but you can pick out their two other traits. You can give them whatever aspiration you want. Once you're in Live mode, you can select Alter Disguise and design them however you want. If you don't have Get to Work, you can just make a sim who looks like an alien or a regular sim and pretend they are an alien, whatever you want. They just need to be from another world somehow. Be as creative as you want with that.
• You can play by Pinstar's legacy rules and use his point system or you can play without any points and strict rules if you wish but you must play the main aspect of a legacy challenge which is getting through ten generations of sims without using any cheats. (Except to use MOO for creative building and fixing glitches.)
• Your founder must find a way to become a guardian for the community. This is largely interpretive. For ex; maybe there's a food shortage in the town and your Sim decided to be a Gardner to provide fresh produce so people don't starve.
• Each heir after the founder will follow in the previous generations footsteps. Finding their own way to protect the humans around them while protecting their alien identities from the world.
• If you are playing as an alien with Get to Work any sims who are not good friends or more who find out your Sim is an alien need to have their memories wiped. Once they are your sims good friend, they are considered trustworthy enough to know your sims secret
Have fun with this!
Source; @ SnarkyWitch on simscommunity.info
YOU ARE READING
Sims 4 ChallengesRandom
These challenges are not made by me, I found them online and decided to put them into one book so it's easier to pick out challenges. I hope you find some use in this book as well! I will add at the end of each challenge who wrote it and where I got...