3) bingo

Unknown

Marissa walked down the halls hoping it would be the last time she would ever have to. The girl had yet to find a room she found suitable to collect enough personal belongings to take with her if she escaped this prison. Her backpack already contained old family photos and a set of clothes, but she wanted three items in particular that she wanted to find just in case they were destroyed back home. She knew of many memories that contained all three items but they were on her person at that time and she can't physically remove an item from a projection of herself, she's tried it before.

So that's how she ended up in one hallway in particular that had memories that she didn't like to revisit after the third or fourth time. Standing in front of a door she had labeled The Brother at the Condo. Placing her hand on the handle she's about to twist it open before she decides against it while muttering "at least choose a happier memory to find it in dumbass" to herself. She crossed the hall and goes a few doors down until she finds another one she thinks is suitable.

Walking through the door she finds herself in the middle of a busy street. While sighing gently she focuses her intention to make the people disappear before walking up a slight hill to her destination, a condo complex near the top of the hill. "God I should of choose a memory that started with me already in the house because I have not done that walk in way too long," she says panting while pressing the elevator to the fourth floor. Once she reaches one of two doors on the floor she tries to open the door but cursing once she realizes it's locked and she doesn't have a key in the keychain she had packed. Concentrating for a few minutes until she hears the elevator ding signaling someone reached the floor. Out the doors steps a Marissa Hernandez, from not even a month prior to when she was sent here, looking a little annoyed while wearing clothes she would wear to work and her hair slightly wet. She walks to the door and pulls out a pair of keys and opens it before yelling "Care to tell me why you took my bag that had all my shit in it while I was taking a shower at home?! I have to go set up for a show tonight and I'm going to be late because of you." She says as she walks through the hallway and towards the living room, where a man stands with his back facing both the real Marissa and the one from the memory.

"You know you don't have to yell-" He starts responding while beginning to turn around but Marissa puts her hands up while making both of them disappear. She didn't want to relive these moments anymore then she had to, she just wanted to get her things and move on. She moves across the condo towards the kitchen counter and picks up an over the shoulder bag she used to put her things in when she knew she was rushing to get ready before work. Dumping the bag out she picks up her silver necklace first seeing as it was the easiest to pick up. Placing it around her neck she touches it lightly with a sad smile on her face, it was an item she didn't think she was going to take at first. She then grabs her ring, her pocket knife and the two books her tia had just given her around this time.

Directing her attention to the kitchen cabinets she moves things around until she finds three small vials with a sprayer top that has labeled liquid. She shoves that into her bag and then goes to the bar and shuffles stuff around until she finds a syringe full of liquid and puts it in the front compartment of her backpack.
Then crossing the condo she enters the master bedroom and shuffled through the drawers until she lands on clothes that she kept there for emergencies. She neatly folds them and puts them in her backpack. Going towards the closet she moves back men's clothes and opens a small panel that contained a gym bag with emergency items that weren't hers. She pulls out wads of cash from said bag and places it in her own. After emptying out the bag she takes it with her own to use as a cover seeing as she remembered how her clothes burned off when she saw a glance of the real world. As she's about to leave the room she stands frozen in the doorway contemplating her next actions but grabs a red long sleeve and two other shirts, that weren't hers, from the cabinet and puts them in her bag.