Chapter 2

A/n so Jason and Roy started a new titans group. Roy leads it. Theres Roy, Jason, Kori, beast boy (gar), Raven (Rachel), bumble bee (now in justice league.), and Guardian (also league.)
Dick POV
So I decided it was a good idea to join the league. I go to the titans tower. I think its best if I go to the mountain with beast boy and Roy.

I knock and sigh

I knock and sigh. Kori opens it. We recently both agreed to be just friends.

"Hey Kori." I say with a small smile.

"Hey Dick!" She says hugging me. Rachel comes out and smiles at us.

"Hey Rachel." I say with a small wave.

"I need Roy and BB." I tell them and Rachel goes to get them.

Roy come out.

"Whats up?" He asks.

"I need to go to the Mountain." I explain. He nods and beast boy comes over.

"Alright lets go." Roy says bringing us to the zeta tubs in the tower.

As we arrive the robot women voice speaks.

"B25 Arsenal, B19 Beast boy, and B01 Nightwing."

Connor glared up from his spot on the couch at me.

"Wheres Canary." I say cutting to the point. Knowing he doesn't want to ketch up.

"Why." He says with a light growl.

"Because I want to tell her she got the part of cinderella." I say sarcastically.

Roy glanced at me confused. Beast boy chuckled knowing I was joking around lightly.

"Where is she?" I ask again.

"WHY YOU TRAITOR!" Connor screams as Aqualad comes in and sees the situation.

"Whats happening?" He asks.

"I need canary." I explain to him.

"Oh I'll get her." Aqualad say but stops when Connor explodes.

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE ALLOW THIS TRAITOR KNOW WHERE ARE DEN MOTHER IS!" Connor screams.

"Whats going o...." Black Canary says as she came in but stopped and smiles at me.

"Does this mean yes?" She asks hugging me.

"Yes." I reply.

"Yes to what?" Connor asked confused. Roy and beast boy were also confused.

"You guys will find out later." I say. "When do I have to be at the hall?"

"Next week Friday at noon." Canary says then hugs me.