ABC chapter1 (Anything But Clothes)

• Dedicated to The guy who set the science class on fire a few years back! You rock dude!! :D

ABC

CHAPTER 1

It's been an awful day. I got debit marks, then detention, and lastly I had accidentally-on-purpose set the science class on fire.

And then poured water over the fire.

This only made the flames shoot ten feet higher because it was an electrical fire.

And I got suspended.

My phone rang, and I check the caller ID first.

It's Jade, and I throw my phone against the wall, where it bursts into pieces, battery sliding across the floor, etc etc.

"For heaven's sake, Luna, don't be such a brat!" My stepmother shouts, and I hear the rattling of my door handle.

"It's locked, leave me alone!" My voice cracks, but I don't care; she's the last person I want near me.

"LUNA!" She yells again, but I fall onto my bed and put my pillow over my ears. This stuff never really works, I mean, this pillow stuff, you can hear just the same. Maybe even better.

I shout into my duvet, and the rummaging at my door stops.

"We'll talk about this later, when John is home!" And then her snooty voice is gone. Thank corn, because otherwise I swear my eardrums would've burst!

What do you do when your stepmother has the most high-pitched, gold digger's voice in the whole world? Wait, that's an understatement, the whole U-NI-VEEER-SSSSE.

I think back at my horrible day, and I can only be happy to never go back to school.

It all started in the very first period, when Jade suggested we bunk math, which, I mean, is cool 'cause we've done it like twenty times this year.

The teacher never checks names from her absent list, so she never even realizes you're gone.

So there we were, lounging on the pavilion, where the teachers never look for bunkers, and we were laughing and joking, when Mr. Ion walked across the field, calling another group of bunkers at the end of the it, who were too obviously hidden.

People always say hide objects in obvious places and they'll never find it, like the time mom spent the whole morning looking for Paul's shoes, and they were on the dining room table! Anyway, that rule does NOT apply for bunking.

Mr. Ion, also the disciplinary head, walks past the front of the pavilion where we're sitting, keeping his eyes straight ahead, locked the other bunking groupie.

We silently get up, sling our bags across our shoulders and sneak onto the roof of the class behind the pavilion, when I heard Mr. Ion's voice shouting unexpexctadly, "Oy Miss Daniels! Front and Center NOW!"

My body had gone cold, because I've never been caught before.

So I got 30 debit marks, where you usually only get 10! Unfair much?

I turn around on my bed and my eyes stare up at the pillow covering my head. I throw it against the door and my rage kickstarts itself again.

After that I had gotton another 10 debit marks for homework not done (English, from that moronic cow of a slug) and that gave me a free bus ticket to Detention City! =( (Which costs 40 debits)

And to top it all, like a cherry on a fudging cream cake, we had science and I didn't concentrate on my experiment because Jade was stuffing marshmallows into her nose and all, I was pretending to be a chicken and I wanted to put a Bunsen, then spark, and woo and...

I dunno. So Pete told Mrs. Cain that I did it on purpose (burn down half the class I mean) and Mr. Ion suspended me from EVER returning to school.

Good.

I hate that flippen place anyway.

And I hate Jade too.

After a while I cool down a little bit, and decide on putting my phone (ermm, phone pieces) back together.

It's not too bad...Just a few cracks on the screen but you can still see absolutely fine, and some scrapes and stuff.........

The phone immediately starts to ring , it's Jade AGAIN.

I answer this time, but I don't bother being polite, I'm angry and happy and sad and confused, because I'm happy and angry and sad at the same time!

"Leave me alone would you?" I 'greet' Jade.

This is usually where she rolls her eyes at me in fights and then tries to put the pieces back together. Not this time baby! I'm not going to fall for her plans tonight.

"I'm sorry Luna, but I'll make it up, come to that ABC party with me tonight?"

"Why would I WANT TO?"

"Because it's an ABC party? What do you think honey? Me and you together forever again?"

I sigh. "Fine, I'll be there," this last part I whisper "pick me up at the corner in an hour."

**********************************************************************

Tell me what you think, vote comment whatev and I promise I'll reply etc. Thanks for reading!!!

Elsie ^.^