10

[ 10 ]
heart attack

❝ never put my love out on the line,never said yes to the right guy,never had trouble getting what i want,but when it comes to you i'm never igood enough ❞

never put my love out on the line,
never said yes to the right guy,
never had trouble getting what i want,
but when it comes to you i'm never igood enough

I was going to murder someone. Preferably someone named Liam Greyson.

The moment I landed in Miami and switched on my phone, it instantly started vibrating non-stop. Most of the missed calls and urgent messages were from my PR team.

Turns out, the paps in Japan were better than we gave them credit for. Somehow, they managed to get a picture of Liam and I on the rooftop.

"Find out what camera it is," I muttered to Amelia, making my way to baggage claim. The roof in Japan was more than fifty storeys high. What kind of camera could capture our faces so clearly from such a distance?

"Of course, Miss Hart," she answered. "But we have a problem."

"How many times have I told you, Amelia? There are no problems, only solutions."

"The airport is swamped with reporters, boss," she said. "Apparently, someone saw you at Tokyo International Airport and posted it on Twitter."

Yep, I was going to kill Liam Greyson.

I whipped my phone out to send him a text. You're a dead man walking.

His reply was instant. I told you there was no place where Liam Greyson isn't a star.

So, he knew about it too.

Another text came in. But since I'm a gentleman, I'll fix it.

I rolled my eyes, not even bothering to reply him. I could fix it myself. I turned to Amelia. "I want the picture with Liam Greyson to disappear. I don't care how many lawsuits you have to file, or how much money it takes, I want it gone."

"Right away, Miss Hart."

An airport security official came up to me. "Miss Hart. If you want to avoid the paparazzi, we can escort you through the back door."

"Please." Leaving my staff to pick up my suitcase, I followed the guard and finally escaped the airport.

When I was in the cab, I decided to look up my name to assess the damage... and I suddenly wished I didn't.

My face was plastered all over Twitter with "Liam Greyson and girl" trending on Google.

Even though the picture of me was slightly blurry, anyone who knew me would recognise me instantly.