Talk To Me Nice

Frank's POV

I pulled into my parking spot in front of my apartment and I saw Hazel

I pulled into my parking spot in front of my apartment and I saw Hazel. She was looking really beautiful. She was talking to an older man and he looked angry. I got out of the car and when she saw me she stopped talking to him.

"You heard what I said." She said and then she walked towards me. She looked me up and down and smiled at me.

"You got something to eat in that apartment up there?" She asked looking up at me

"You got something to eat in that apartment up there?" She asked looking up at me. I shrugged and she snatched my grocery store bag and looked inside.

"I just bought groceries." I explained and she smiled showing me her pretty white teeth.

"So you gonna show me where it's at or not?" She asked laughing and I laughed and walked to my apartment. She followed me up to the apartment and I opened the door and she went in. She sat the bag down on the counter and looked around and then sat on my bed and rubbed my covers.

"Woooow this is beautiful. I know you didn't do this." She said and I laughed and shook my head.

"You always ragging on me. Why you can't just be nice?" I asked unpacking the groceries and putting them away. She came into the kitchen and sat upon the counter.

"I'm not nice to anyone, you should know that by now." Her voice was so sultry and sweet if that combination can even be made.

"I do know but I am not just anyone." I said cockily then I grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip. She grabbed the water and took a drink from the bottle too. Hazel has no problem being straight forward and cross boundaries.

"Who are you then?" She asked looking into my eyes and I leaned closer and kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed even more. She pulled back and then pushed me back. She jumped down off the counter and I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful body.

"How does fried chicken and green beans sound?" She asked me and I shrugged. She took out the ingredients and started cooking. I sat on the counter myself and watched her cook.

"So can I ask you something?" I ask after a while of watching her and being in silence. She looked up at me and then shrugged.

"Where are your parents?" At the sound of those words, she froze immediately.