Chapter 6

Daryl's POV (yay!)

"So, you happy to see Ash again?" Glenn asks me. "Was I happy?" Everything that happened between between me and Ashlynn I wasn't sure if I should be happy or not. I just simply shrugged my shoulders.

"That's all? A shoulder shrug?" He asked, for some reason surprised. He looked at me with a smirk and wide eyes. I had a weird feeling inside that he was about to say something stupid. He rolled his eyes and let out a little chuckle. I narrowed my eyes at him, "What?" I ask.

"You still like her, don't you?" he asked, trying to keep in a burst of laughter. I could feel my cheeks becoming hot. Was I blushing?! I took in a deep breath, "No. I don't. I'm not sure how to feel 'bout seein' her again. After we broke up I kinda hoped we would never have to talk to each other ever again."

"I'm telling her you said that." He laughed. My eyes became wide, he wouldn't do that. Although back at the farm he didn't keep quiet about the walkers in the barn or Lori's pregnancy. Maybe I should be a little nervous he might tell her that.

"Glenn, I swear if ya tell 'er that, I'll put a bolt right through yer head." he just stared at me for a few seconds and then started babbling about how he thinks I still like Ashlynn. Eventually I just rolled my eyes and left his sight.

I know for a fact, I Daryl Dixon, don't like Ashlynn Rose Ford anymore. At least I don't think I like her anymore. "What are you talking about Daryl?! Of course you don't like her anymore. Remember what she did to you?!" I shook that out of my head, I actually don't want to remember what she did to me.

Flash Back D- 19 A- 18

I placed her small hands in mine, "So, how' are my two favortite people doing today?" I ask Ashlynn. The big smile on her face slowly disappered, "Um, actualy that's why I wanted to talk Daryl. Listen we're still teenagers. I just don't think we're ready for this big of a responsibility. Please don't be mad. I got an abortion a few days ago." Tears started rolling out of her eyes. I could feel my eyes start to well also.

"Why didn't you ask me Ash?"

"I knew you'd say no, my mom took me the other day." She said biting down on her lip. How could she do that to me? She didn't even ask, she just went ahead and did it. I was so excited for this baby. No one knew it but, all my life I've wanted a kid to call mine. I wanted to make sure it would have the best childhod ever.

Not like my childhood. With all the physical and verbal abuse. I didn't want to be like my dad although, I felt like I was gonna be like him no matter what. Now I'll never know.

Flash Back Over

That was the day we broke up. I was so mad at her, I couldn't even believe she would do anything like that. Its just not like her, she always talked about marrying me and having a kid or two with me. Its weird for me to say but, it was frigin adorable. When that happened all of that was gone so, I broke up with her.

Ashlynn's POV

"Well we were all friends together when we were little. Then me and Daryl dated when we were teenagers. For quite awhile actaully then he broke up with me. For reasons I can't tell young children."

"So you've really known Daryl and Glenn for that long?!" Carl asked, he was one curious teenager. I didn't mind though. I nodded my head and Carl just continued shooting me questions. Eventually Michonne and him went to the basketball court in the back. I heard some chattering going on in Daryl's room and decided to go check it out. When I walked in the door shut and Glenn just sat there on the bed laughing.

I assumed Daryl had just told him something embarrassing and left the room because Glenn was being Glenn when it comes to those things. "What just happened in here?" I ask. Glenn explained everything to me. He told me how Daryl wan't sure about seeing me again and how after we broke up he hoped to never have to talk to me ever again. Which may I add, I am completley fine with that.

The reason he broke up with me was stupid. Sometimes I feel like its my fault we broke up. I mean it is but, I lied to him. I was forced to abort that baby.

Flash Back

"No Dad I will not. I want this baby!" I yell at my father. The other day I found out I was pregnant. I went immediatley to Daryl. He was the first person I told. He should've been the only person I told.

"Ashlynn Rose you do not raise your voice at me!" He screamed, "I already signed you up for the ROTC and you think they're gonna allow a pregnant teenager to do anything there?! That program is for the army. To help you prepare to fight for our country!"

By now tears were rushing down my face. I didn't want to be in the army. I just wanted to live a simple life with the love of my life. Daryl Dixon. I didn't want to go by my father's rules. "You can't make me do this! According to the USA I am a legal adult. I'm 18. I can do whatever I want!"

"Not if you're still living under my roof!" He yelled again. I looked at my stomach, it hadn't even grown an inch yet and I have to get rid of it. "Please give me a chance dad?" I begged. "No." He stated and slammed my bedroom door shut.

Tears now stained my face. I know its not right but, my dad might kill me if I don't get rid of the baby. I slowly layed back on my bed, placing my right hand on my stomach. "I'm sorry." I mumbled.

Flash Back Over

Thinking back to that day sends chills up my back. I never talked to my dad again, I was so angry he made me do that. I gave him the silent treatment for almost a year, that's when my mom passed.

•••

Night had fallen and everyone was down in the lobby. If feels like years since we've just sat down and relaxed, having absolutely nothing to worry about.

I sat in the middle of the two boys, Glenn and Carl. Carl's the sweetest teenager that I've ever met. He's super curious too, he kept asking me all these questions about my childhood. It was almost kind of nice looking back in my old life.

For once we didn't have to worry about anything. Now we just hoped it would stay that way.

••••••••••••••••

Hope you liked the chapter!! The next one will be up tomorrow!

<3 Terrilynn