Surprise your an Uncle! -4

Authors note -I have changed some things so the timeline of this story makes more sense.

I yawn loudly while rubbing my eyes. Dressed in my pajamas I walk down the stairs of our room. Smelling the delicious smell of bacon I run toward the kitchen before slipping on my slippers.

"Wow sis watch where you going." Edward  says while laughing at my fail.

Sticking my tongue out at him I grab a piece of bacon of his plate.

"Woooahhhh give that back" he screams trying to get his bacon back.

Gobbling it up as quickly as possible I laugh before going over to help mom make pancakes.

"Umm... Mom what you doing with these pancakes?" I say. They're all deformed and running off the pan. 

"I can't make pancakes! You know the Rosalinda!" She says bitterly.

"Mom do you want me to make them?" I say giving her a comforting hug. She nods handing me a new pan while she cleans the old one.

While I'm cooking Sylvia and Oakley come in talking. "Really? The mall is closed today for renovations I was going to take Rosie shopping!"

Edward laughs at Sylvia saying "they've announced this for almost 3 months. How did you not remember Sylvia?"

"I just was so excited to spend the day with my sister!"

I look away from my pancakes and tell her about my plan for finding a job and an apartment.

"An apartment already you just got here?" Edward complains.

"I know but I can't sponge off mom and dad forever besides we won't all fit in my bedroom." As soon as I finish talking I realize my mistake. I haven't told them about the quads yet.

"Of course you can stay here and what do mean you won't all fit? Who's all?" Mom questions.

I shuffle awkwardly on my feet before I hear the door. "Who's at the door mom?"

"It's me sweetheart." Dad says being pushed on a wheelchair by Justin.

"Hey dad your just in time for pancakes!" I whistle as I move all my cooked pancakes to the table. Watching at their eyes go wide at the variety of dinosaur shaped pancakes.

"Woah sis these are beautiful!" Justin says sitting down "How do you know how to do this?"

"Cooking for 5 has taught me a lot." I say trying to hint at my kids.

"5 people what are you talking about Rosalinda?" My dad asks before reaching for a dinosaur.

"It's the reason I need to find an apartment today." I whisper

"What are you talking about sis?" Edward stands "Quit beating around the bush and tell us. Talk to me sis." He gets quiet at the end remembering our talk yesterday.

"Surprise!" I yell "Your an uncle." I watch as everyone stops and stares at me like I'm insane.  For a couple minutes no one moves until mom starts laughing.

Giggling she says "Very funny Rosalinda I think Justin would have told me if him and Vicki were having a child."

I shake my head as say while looking around at my family. "It's not Justin and Vicki. I'm a mom."