Pt2 Medeval AU Bakugou X Dullahan Reader

"hello your majesty... or should I say-" he gripped your jaw strongly and lifted you up "don't play games young harbinger" he snarled and through you to the tree breaking it by force knocking you out "take her to the prison leave this..... Boy to die." he stated at Bakugou.

"from this day on I will be known to have a dullan captive, and will force her to kill at my will"

_______________________________________

Fh

You groan in pain as you look at the empty chamber, you shake your arms hearing the shackles shake, the muffle around your mouth keeps it shut, the area was dimmily lit and rats kept you company.

You hear the doors click open, you hear the rats hiss and scower away from the man. You glare at him "I wonder how my little harbinger of death is handling it's new home" Endeavour booms as you look away from the heat and bright light.

He grabs your face and makes you look at him. "You're stubborn more than my son, but I'll bend you to my will"" he growls. You jump and headbutt him hard as he moves back and holds his bleeding nose "you bitch" he shouts as he punches you hard in the stomach.

****

Bakugou woke up, getting up quickly only to groan in pain as he sees people surround him "are you alright?" Uraraka asks as he tries to get up only to be held down by two men "how did you find me" he growled as Uraraka looked at his wounds, the dragon that you helped imerged from the woods

It lays its head by the other dragon who was in a more critical condition (BTW it's not Kirishma--), "Where is (y/n)?" Izuku asked as Bakugou was pushed down "Endeavour" he growled in pure rage as the wind blew past vigorously.

Uraraka puffed "we have to help her!" she shouted as Iida looked at her "are you insane!?" he shouted "we cannot break into Lord Endeavour's place! 1st of all its to large to break into, 2nd he has large security and 3rd we don't know were she is being held!?" he reasoned tossing the mission aside.

Suddenly the dragon growled and flung its body to protect the group as they all prepared for a fight (well except Bakugou--), as the man appeared from the shadows of the woods standing tall and proud" I believe I can help you find your friend" he stated as his red and white hair blew in the wind.

****

Blood drips down your jaw as you hear the whip crack, the torturer has a wicked grin on his face as he finds a new instrument, "you can't last forever my Dullahan" Endeavour smirks as you glare at him, "sir!" a soldier shouted as he entered a dungeon "there is a dragon nearby my lord. Would you like to shoot the beast."

You look at Endeavor as he frowns, "very well" and with that he walks out the torturer following him, you sigh as you're left in a dim room once again, 'I wonder if he is ok' you ask yourself remembering how badly the man was injured as you close your eyes 'I shouldn't have interacted with them, I'll be there undoing' you slump down.

You hear the door slightly open as you don't even bother looking up as you hear multiple footsteps. Suddenly you feel the chains being unlock, you look up to see crimson red eyes, your eyes widen as you see all your companions have come here to save you.

They get the chains off you, they struggle to get the muffle. "let me help" Shoto offers as he freezes the muffle and it breaks as you hold your jaw as Bakugou holds you up, "we met again, (y/n)" Shoto speaks slightly bowing as you slightly smile "I wish under different circumstances, young Prince" Izuku looks at you surprised.

"I met him here many years ago" you paused standing on your own "as your father 'trained' you to be the best" Todoroki closed his eyes at the memories "but you chose to let me live" he stated.

"it wasn't your time" you smiled as you walked up to him "let's get out of here" you speak quickly, only to hear the door slam open "not on my watch" Endeavour shouts as he releases a burst of flames. Shoto freezes an ice wall "quick the sewars" you point out as the rats show the way.

You enter last as you make sure everyone is ahead of you, you fall and feel yourself being dragged back to the chamber, Bakugou quickly grabs your arm and holds you, "DEKU" Bakugou screams grabbing his attention as he runs and cuts the chain.

Bakugou carries you as you eventually realised your leg broke. "(y/n)!" "don't worry it'll heal" you tell Uraraka as you see light at the end of the tunnel, you squint your eyes as you finally exit the chamber, only to met Endeavours army.

"Dragon King" you spoke in a cold tone sending terrible shivers through your friends spines, "put me down and leave" he listens as they back away, Endeavour catches up and frowns. You walk towards the army as everyone got to higher ground.

Black shadows surround you, taking shapes of horses running around in a circle, your eyes glow a bright (e/c) as you lift your hand summoning a large, black deadly scythe killing the grass around you. The sun dissappears behind large storm clouds booming with thunder as the wind becomes uncontrollable.

The soldiers back away in fear as their king stands their ground, "listen closely" your voice ecos with a deadly menace, "I'm not a thing you can control you pathetic King" Endeavour shoots flames only for it to shrink into the black shadow.

"I am a harbinger of death, I cannot be controlled, just because you have power, greed does your doing, but death" you pause staring into Endeavours soul "Death serves no man"

With that you dissappear into the cloud of smoke as the wind settles and the clouds dissappears as well, Endeavour clicks his tougue and him and his army return to the castle.

************

Bakugou flies into the fields near the town he met you, its been 6 weeks since you dissappeared, his been looking for you since. He lands and notices something nearby, as he looks closer he sees the shadowy horse that keeps you company as he hears everyones voices. He looks past a large tree to see your figure laying against it as you spoke to Iida and Shoto.

You turn to him and smile, "I'm back" he nods "welcome the hell back" you laugh at the weird greeting as you pat the grass next to him, as he sits next to you, as the gang left for a Misson Bakugou sat with you as the wind blew peacefully as you hum.

"thank you" Bakugou whispers as you look at him "for what" "for saving the dragons, for living" he says as you lean against him "it's my pleasure" you say closing your eyes

"ne" you ask hearing Bakugou hum "is there..... A nickname I can call you" you ask as Bakugou looks at you then smirks

"you can call me anything as long as I can call you mine" you hum only to blush heavily "EEEHHHH!" you squeal as you fall down as Bakugou is on top of you "I'm serious, I want you to be my queen" you look at him

As your about to resort he slams his lips on yours, your eyes widen as you look at him, as you finally gave in.

As he breaks the kiss a string of saliva breaking seconds later he looks at you smiling, "and my queen" he grabs your hand and kisses it "what is your answer"

You look away for a while and close your eyes then look at those crimson eyes.

"very well, I chose to_________________"

_______________________________________

Thank you for the support on my break, I really appreciate it, it helped me greatly. ❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜