Chapter 7- Pizza and Big Entrances

      Naomi and I zipped out of the room like a bullet, trying to be inconspicuous to the employees around us. Naomi was holding three of the schedules, and I was holding the other four. She folded hers, and I followed her lead, just in case someone were to peek down at the papers and see 'Zayn Malik' printed in big, bold letters.

      When we stepped into the big elevator, we were glad to see that no one else was inside with us, and Naomi's eyes suddenly looked like they were going to pop out. Her breaths became shallow, and I was afraid that she might hyperventilate, so i rubbed her shoulder to somehow comfort her. I was surprised that the roles had been reversed, me, playing the devious mastermind who has no fear in taking the private property, and Naomi becoming, well, me, a goody-two shoes and proud of if. Until moments like these, that is. Though I was quite sure that the reality of the situation would hit me later, and I would be a mess.

      I couldn't believe that i had actually turned into one of those screaming fans who will do anything to get their slimy paws on the boys' bodies. I looked over to see that Naomi had calmed down quite a bit, though her face still reminded me of a tomato. Just as the elevator dinged, I clutched the papers tightly, and held my head high, confidently, as if to say that I had done nothing wrong.

     When we finally make it back to our dorm, after minutes of narrowly avoiding everyone's penetrating gazes, and slithering around corners, Naomi practically collapses on the bed. She takes the four sheets of paper from my hand, and combined them with hers, and spread them out.

     "Why do there have to be five members of One Direction? I can barely compare schedules with one other person!"

     Next to each name, there is an instrument listed. Liam, trombone, with me. Louis, saxophone. Niall, clarinet, with Naomi. She started grinning widely at that fact, and I rolled my eyes. Harry, on the trumpet, and finally Zayn, being in the percussion section. Maybe he could bang on a drum out of time. Or maybe, he could discover that percussion is harder than just throwing a stick on a drum! Wow! What a discovery!

     "I wonder who would do this to them. Seriously, only a hatred could probably land you in a position like this. But, I guess, Liam Payne will be in your top band with you. Look, they must have sent in a professional playing, because he is only one chair behind you," Naomi squealed.

     "No way Liam just picked up a horn and started playing and magically landed a spot right behind me," I snorted.

     "At least you will be able to get close to one of them," she giggled.

     "Whatever. Last year, the kid next to me never spoke a peep."

     "Make conversation, then!"

     I rolled my eyes at her. "You're one to talk! I wouldn't be surprised if you were imagining Niall's lips instead of the mouthpiece!"

     She giggled a little bit. We started laughing for a little while, but the laughter eventually died, and she pulled out her phone, and I pulled out mine. I first hopped on Twitter, but didn't see anything new besides One Direction tweeting lucky girls, and more trends circulating about them. I opened up my messages to see if anyone had decided to text me from home.

     First, I saw the usual stuff from my overprotective mother and father, asking me how I was, and I gave them the generic appraoch of 'Great! My roomate is nice, and the flight was nice!' but I did not mention Uncle Simon to them, and I could practically hear them sighing in relief on the other end.

     Next, I saw a text from one of my best guy friends, who also played trombone. It read, "When exactly are you coming back? I better see you practicing your sets and marching across the pond, because if you aren't, you might just be demoted ;)," I cringed in fear.