Weekly Prompt #2

Welcome back everyone for the second round of The Great Wattpad Write-off! We hope you've all enjoyed writing your first stories as much as we loved reading them. You all did an AMAZING job, and we hope to see more awesome stories this week. So, without further ado, here is this week's task!

Rules:
☕ Stories must be in English
☕ Stories must be between 500 and 1500 words
☕ Stories must include the given prompt
☕ Be kind and respectful in your communication with others
☕ You have from the moment we post this until the next Friday, 11:59pm GMT, to complete your story, including edits. Not submitting a story within the time limit will be penalized.
☕ Submit your story as detailed below.

Submission
Fill out this form in a comment on this chapter to submit your short story.
Remember: If we cannot find your story, we cannot judge it.

Form:
Author name-
Title of the story-
Word count of the story-
Link to the story-

The deadline for this activity is: 18th January, 2019, 11:59pm GMT.

Prompt

You wake up one day with a voice in your head. Are you going crazy? Do you have an AI chip implanted in your brain? Or is there something more magical going on? And what does the voice say to you?

Remember that you can write in any genre you like, depending on what you decide the voice is. Anything from Supernatural to Chicklit to Sci-Fi, it's all possible.

Good luck, and have fun!