Chapter 21- The Master Plan

Bucky

Percy had decided that he needed to do something to get his mind off things. We all agreed, so Steve took him out for a run.

Currently me and Tony, who decided I wasn't a completely horrible person, were trying to figure out what to do with Gabe. Me and Tony still don't really like each other, but we are trying to get along, at least so we can help Percy.

"I still fell like we should just kill him now." I tell Tony, for what I think is the third time. "There is not enough evidence to back anything up! Everyone thinks he is dead anyway, so why don't we just kill him?"

Tony shook his head. "Bucky, we arn't killers. Not like that." I opened my mouth to tell him that I technically was but he cut me off.

"I don't care what you did as the Winter Soldier, not now at least. Now you are one of us, and we arn't killers. We can't kill Gabe. No matter how much I want to, and trust me I want to, we can't sink to his level." Tony was pacing the living room.

"If we can't kill him then why do you suggest we do?" I demand.

"Take him to court. Present the recording, give witness. We can make sure he goes away, for good." He says after a moment.

I sigh and run my hand through my hair. "And if there is not enough evidence?"

"There will be." Tony says simply.

"Fine, but if this goes south, I'm blaming you."

"I will take full responsibility. I want to do anything I can to help Percy. I'm his honest to goodness uncle! I haven't been able to do much for him before in his life, but I want to do this for him." Tony tells me with a tnoe of finality.

"Well I'm glad we are on the same page. I just found out a couple hours ago that the kid I've been living with for the last few months is my brother. I'm not letting him down, not after everything he's been through." I still couldn't believe it! After I got away from Hydra I went to camp. Chiron explained everything that had happened to me. I was disappointed when I heard about the big three swearing off having kids, I thought that meant my chances of having a sibling were gone. But then to find out that Poseidon broke the promise! I had a brother, I had been overjoyed. Untill I heard that all of the 7 had died, I guess Chiron had kept a few things from me.

Me and Tony finally set to work. We informed the cops and they took Gabe into custody after we explained everything to them. There was a court session set for 1 months time. Just enough time to get everything ready.

Edited