Chapter 46: Easily Distracted

**

Hezekiah's mouth met mine, and I responded with the same urgency. We kissed deeply, almost like we couldn't get enough of each other. His hand moved from my neck up onto my head, keeping it still. My hands gripped the back of his neck as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. It was frantic, both of us eager to taste every inch of each other again.

Hezekiah then pushed me onto the bed and positioned himself in front of me on his knees, staring at me and adjusting his eyes down my naked flesh. My nipples were hard, legs quivering for what was coming next. He grabbed my foot, lifted it so the sole rested on his solid chest, spreading my thighs in the process. He caressed my leg gently before he began to trail kisses, staring at my ankle, and almost making it to my calf until I nudged him. He stopped, looked at me with impatient eyes, then looked down at my toes on his chest playing with the fabric of his shirt. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the collar of his shirt, lifting it over his head until it was off and on the floor. I stared at his half-naked body, writhing in sexual frustration at just how perfect it was; the muscles on his stomach and the definition of his chest, shoulders and arms. I felt like I was pressing my foot against stone when it touched his chest again. I wanted my fingers on his stomach; I wanted my hands on the muscled plains of his arms.

He met my skin with his lips again, making his way up my legs agonizingly slow. I laid back and whimpered, my hands squeezing the covers between my fingers as I bit my lip. He was so close to the spot between my legs where I wanted him the most; the spot that he saw was already wet for him. But when his lips began to kiss my inner thigh, he slowed down to a near stop. I felt him inhale the flesh of my thigh and shuddered and the surprising action. He groaned lowly as he exhaled, his hand massaging my outer thigh as he kissed the same spot. I remembered then: he was hungry. When was the last time he had fed?

"Do it," I blurted out. He looked up at me, the desperation on his face proof enough. But he shook his head at me.

"No. I can't."

"You know I can take it - "

"I can't keep doing that to you."

"I want you to do it, Hezekiah," I said to him. "I know you want to."

I had never been fed on from my inner thigh. I knew it was a desirable spot for a vampire to feed (after the neck, of course) but I was sure that it only occurred in situations similar to the one that Hezekiah and I were in right now. I didn't know how much it would hurt; that skin was very sensitive. But I encouraged him to proceed.

Hezekiah's eyes went completely black after I practically forced him to feed on me; I knew it was coming. He bared his fangs and sunk them into my soft, warm flesh. I cried out sharply before covering my mouth with my hand. My eyes squeezed shut at the first wave of sharp, excruciating pain. He held my leg still as he replenished his body with my blood, sucking hard and selfishly. Tears wanted to escape my eyes, but I wouldn't let them, although this feeding hurt considerably more than any other I had gone through. My leg was overcome with a feeling of numbness that carried to my hips.

Tell him to stop, I thought to myself, but I didn't want him to until he was satisfied. I wouldn't tap out, at least not yet. And luckily, I didn't have to. Eventually, I felt his fangs slowly pull out of my thigh. I looked up, seeing my blood coating Hezekiah's mouth. He sighed out, his eyes closed as he licked his mouth and savored every drop. When his eyes opened, the blackness was slowly receding back into his pupils, and revealed were the bright, amber-colored eyes I had grown accustomed to. I felt his tongue again, licking over the puncture marks he had left on me. And suddenly, the pain had stopped.

"Sorry," he said; he knew how painful it was. But it was a pain that I was willing to go through again for him.

"Don't apologize," I said, and slowly, I began to smirk. "Just keep doing what you were doing."