Meeting The Parents

Been listening to B5 all day lol so if you listen to All I Do it might go witht he story :P BTW who saw the awesomeness tv episode lmfao too funny

______________________________________________________________________________

(Niki's P.O.V)

Ah, today was the day I was finally letting Roc meet my parents, not as my boyfriend tho. You guys know the story right? Okay good.

It was 1pm now and Roc was supposed to be coming at 2. Ugh 1 hour to get ready. I threw on my black skinnies, gray tank top, black cardigan, and black flats. Nothing too flashy. After I got ready it was 1:30 so I stayed up in my room for a little bit. I decided to text Marie. 

[Text convo]

[Nikiii] Hey !

[MarieBoo] Hey wassup

[Nikiii] Just chillin wby

[MarieBoo] Same same

[Nikiii] True well guess what 

[MarieBoo] What ?

[Nikiii] Roc is coming over today to meet my parents

[MarieBoo] WHAT :O so you guys are together !?

[Nikiii] Nooo ! Tide just told me to introduce him as a friend

[MarieBoo] Oh true. Well you better hope he doesnt say anything other ;P

[Nikiii] Lol right. My ass would be toast

[MarieBoo] Lls it wouldnt be that bad

[Nikiii] Yes it is !

[MarieBoo] Ahhh if you say so

[Nikiii] Haha well i think hes here now so ttyl!

[MarieBoo] K good luck

[End of text convo]

As I went downstairs to get the door, I was feeling kind of nervous for some reason. I just hoped that feeling would go away. Once I opened the door, I saw Roc standing there with a big smile. "Well someone's happy." "I sure am!" "Uh-huh. Well come in." I welcomed him in. He was looking good and smelled delicious. But I ignored it. "MOM ! DAD ! HE'S HERE!" I yelled out. I went and sat by Roc on the couch. "Okay so, you cannot act like a thug." I told him. "What? A thug?" he said laughing. I put on a straight face and continued. "I mean, just act normal. You should be lucky I'm letting you meet them already." "Okay okay I got it." 

My parents came down and sat on the loveseat which was across from us.

Niki: "Hey mom, dad, this is my friend Roc."

Mama Pat: "Oh so this is the guy you've been talking about with your friends all the time?"

Niki: "MOM! He's just a friend."

Papa W: "He better be. So tell me about you."

Roc: "Well I rap and dance..."

Mama Pat: "So you're a thug?"

Roc: "No ma'am!"

Niki: *under her breath* "I knew this would happen"

Papa W: "Well do you have any feelings for my daughter?"

Roc: "Um yeah I like her."

 Papa W: "Hmm, you seem nice."

Roc: "Thank you....?"

Papa W: "I give you permission to date her, if you want. But break her heart and you better not show your face"

Roc: "Yessir"

Niki: "Okay I think thats enough!"

I just had to stop the conversation from going after my dad said that. But this didn't go as bad as I thought it would, thank goodness.

So I took Roc outside and we sat on the porch swing and talked. "Are you happy now?" I said. "Yes I am. I'll admit your dad kinda scared me but it was cool." "I see." Then there was a ten second silence until he broke it. "So I noticed how your dad said it was cool if I wanted to date you..." "Oh I didn't catch that.." I said trying to avoid the subject. I was kind of hoping he would ask me though. "But I did. And I want to know if you want to be mine." Woah there... did he just really..? I was at loss for words. I was really happy and excited and I didn't know how to talk or anything. "Y-yes." I finally managed. "Yes? Are you serious?" he asked me. "Yes! Yes okay yes!" He was too happy, you could see it all over his face. He picked me up from the porch swing and kissed me long and passionately. I happily kissed him back. We kissed for like 3 minutes until I broke away. 

After we broke away we kept smiling. We walked back in my house to watch tv for a little bit until he had to go home.

This has got to be the best day of my life. <3

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the chapter was kinda short :3