Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

What just happened? I met a girl who spilled her coffers on me, introduces herself as Kat and leaves me speechless. She beautiful, I'll give her that, but her personality was far more beautiful. That made her more gorgeous than any other girl I've seen, dated, or went to bed with, God, I'm so cheesy!

I have to se her again. At least get her number!

I looked at my shirt to only see that she had spilled her coffee on me. I cursed myself for not noticing earlier. Guess it shopping time!

***

By the time I reached HOLISTER, fans started to swarm me. I wanted to run but there was only about ten of them. When I got to the entrance, I was in deep though about Kat.

Why was thinking soon much about her? I can't like her. I only met her a few minutes ago, and it wasn't even a proper one at that!

I wasn't even paying attention to anybody the store. I stayed silent and started to look at the shirts they had. I found a dark blue one that, to other people, seemed to compliment my skin tone.

I walked up to the cashier without a care of she looked liked.

"Welcome to HOLISTER. Did you find what you need?" That voice. I heard it a few minutes ago. It can't be!

I shot my head up to find the girl on my mind. "No, but now I did! Hi Kat!" I almost yelled it. I couldn't believe it! She was in front of me! OK, I can't screw it up. I need her number but I can't screw it up.