Waiting.

"Well, come on you two...shake hands." Sadie said with a smile. Showing her bleached white teeth.

The second I touched Catos hand, I could tell he was furious. His hand squeezed my hand so hard, I nearly thought my hand was going to snap. I even sneaked a peek at his face, which was now showing extreme intimadation and hatred. His eyes were glowing with hate and his lips were set in a solid straight line and his jaw was clenched and his neck had a vein popping out. He hates me. Or at least, dislikes me...with a passion. I willed him to see how sorry I was, how I only did it to protect him. He probably thinks I'll try win, but I wont. I'll do whatever it takes to bring him home, to have children with another woman, to have a wife, and to see his dog again. I had to eliminate every single tribute. To kill them all. No matter what, no matter how small or young or likable they are. They must die. Including myself, which hopefully I'll just take myself out in combat. And if, by chance, that Cato dies....I'll make them pay. Then I'll lash out uncontrollably, I'll kill them all slowly and painfully. I'll cut out their livers, and then take out there eyeballs then make them choke on their eyeballs. That's how much I love Cato.

We were escorted inside the Justice Building. I've never personally seen the inside of the justice building, only in pictures of books. It looks excactly the same, the same red loveseat in the corner, same chandliars. The door started creaking, I instantly turned around at the sound. To see a shock of dark hair, like mine, but a pair of taunting green eyes. "Thought you weren't going to kill yourself till next year, baby sister." I glared at him.

"Plans change, brother.... What? No hugs or encouragement? Or even a simple 'Bye'?" I taunted back.

"No, dear sister, because I'm afraid that that would imply that I love you." He said as he walked out, but then he turned on his heel. "Oh! I almost forgot....Bye." He said slamming the door behind him. And then, still in his peacekeepers uniform, my dad...his own dark hair with streaks of grey and one chocolate brown eye, the other all done up in an eyepatch. He instantly grabbed me in his arms.

"I'm so proud of you, Clove. But just please come back." He said not letting me go.

"Dad, I dont quite think I'm coming back..But just remember, I love you dad." willing him to believe, to remember it. "And no matter what, dad, no matter what you see...Just remember to not....cry." I wanted to say something else, but he looked well on the edge of tears.

"No, Clove, you need to come back...Who else will look after your old man?" he said, clearly trying to hold back tears. "You've been trained. You know how to look after yourself out there. Just keep your eyes open, dont get cocky, dont be careless." He hardened.

"Eugene, its time." Bursted in one of fathers peacekeepers friends. He led my dad out.

"I love you dad!" I shouted after him. Then the door closed. That was it. All the time I got to see my family. Now their gone. I'll never see my brother again. My horrible example of a brother. My father, my sweet, kind father. Bye dad...

Sadie burst into my waiting room. "Lets go! Lets go! Lets go! Catos not quite ready yet, but he only gets two more mintutes." Huh, Cato...who has no family. No friends. Has people to see, I'll ask who came to see him.

The minute I stepped on the train, it was already the magnificent thing I seen. Filled with food, colors, and all kinds of fabrics. There were so many colors that I thought I knew, but then Sadie would correct me with her high-pitched squeal "No, no..Clove its periwinkle."

I saw Cato walk onto the train. I couldv'e swore that I saw the trains floor sag under all his weight.

"Cato." I said politely.

"Clove." He said with the look of utter disgust on his face. Than he turned on his heel, and went into the direction of his bedroom. I followed him, of course, quietly, so he wouldnt hear me coming and chase me off. He finally turned into his bedroom door, it automatically slid open for him.

"Suprise." He whipped his head around, his eyes widening to see me.

"Your not allowed in here." I started walking circles around him.

"I always liked a little risk." I said haughtily, taking steps closer to him. "Do you remember when I told you I love you, Cato?" looking up at him through my lashes.

"Yes..." He sighed.

"Well, I still do love you." I grabbed his hands with mine and placed them to my lips.

"...And I love you, Clove." finally looking me in the eyes. "Always."

"...Always..." I repeated, smiling, then I pulled him in for a kiss. This was the first time when I kissed him first. And it was a very nice kiss...he then, lifted me up again, but this time he pinned me against the wall.

"Clove, I want you. We may never get the chance to do this. So please, just give it a chance." He asked pleadingly, looking up at me.

"Okay..." And then we crashed into the bed. Together.