Chapter 25: Downfall

Fear gripped me close as Harry did too. His arm wrapped around my waist, his wand still out.
I knew that voice.
We all did.
Dressed in her usually, tacky pink garments, Professor Umbridge and her little kiss ass group stood on the other side of the, somewhat now wall. My eyes moved from her to the girl in Draco's grip.
Cho Chang, nervously and frightened stared back at all of us. I meant her gaze and felt my face stiffen.
How could she give us up?!
How could she sell us out?!
Gazing up at Harry i knew that he was glaring at her. Rather or not he'd forgive her was not on my mind right now. Umbridge, with her snobby club members stepped into the room and made her way over to Harry.
    "Isn't this interesting?" Her sneaky smile put a sour taste in my mouth as she looked from him to me. Then she nodded to Draco who grabbed Harry by the arm and dragged him out of the room.
    "I'm afraid Mr. Potter has led you all down an unfortunate path". Lies. Just more of her pathetic lies. "And for that you all will be punished. Do not worry, students. When this is all over you will more corporative members of the wizarding world".
None of us moved an inch. As much as we wanted to stun her where she stood, we couldn't risk it. Not Dumbledore's sake. Not for our sakes. Not even for Harry's.
What she was going to do to him i wasnt sure of, but i just wanted to reach for Harry's cloak and follow after Draco.
I just hoped that Harry knew that we where with him. No matter the risk.

just when i thought my scare had finally healed from the first punishment that i had received, i had gotten another. One that seemed to sting more then the previous.
Each one of us had received a punishment, but none of us regretted it. Not even the younger ones.
We knew the risk
We knew that if we got caught then it would be bad.
But not this bad.
The moment after Harry was dragged out of the room he was taken straight to Dumbledore's office...
And well it only got worse from there on.
Fudge had declared Umbridge as the new Headmistress of Hogwarts and that had everyone, even a few Slytherins on edge. And we had every right to be. Even before she was in charge she was creating rules and orders that disrupted everything, but now that she was headmistress of the school.....she could get away with much more.

It' short, but i wasnt able to write much. Sorry guys.