Ch.6 [ EDITED]

Arturo

Making my way out of the garage towards the basement elevator I couldn't stop thinking about what kept Mino from checking in on her, he even went as far as to tell me that he had it handled, when he clearly didn't, he has been acting out all week 'I don't know what his problem is but were going to figure it out' I thought walking out of the elevator towards the kitchen where im sure Roe will be. Turning the corner I saw that my assumption was right she was standing in front of the stove looking at what appeared to be her cook book. I stopped in front of the island waiting for a moment then speaking," Ms. Roe, you don't need to cook as much as it looks like your planning to, you do to much for us as it is" starling her into dropping the two packets of meat she was holding. She turned to glare at me as she rose form the ground picking u p the meat in the process, "you and Mino are going to get enough of scaring me all the time, and where the hell have y 'all been gone all day you left and probably didn't even eat lunch, its almost dinner time." she said with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot. I smiled, this woman had been with us for a long time and I could only hope she would stay a little while longer. " Well I had meetings today one that was longer than it needed to be, and Armino I don't even want to talk about, how did she do today I know we left abruptly and didn't have a chance to ask you if it was ok to just leave her here with you." I replied sitting down at the island now, hands on the granite top. " What did Armino do now, and she was fine dear as you can see she's not down here she had an early dinner, and had a bit of a sleep look in her eyes when she finished so she's now upstairs resting shell most likely sleep through the night" she stopped for a moment looking deep in thought,"she's very shy ,but I'm guessing you already knew that she didn't eat as much as she should be which isn't too much to be worried about, as she probably has a little appetite. I like her for you guys but my guess is that she's going to have some questions for you guys when she wakes up." she finished looking at me. 'Questions? Well its not like we wont answer them' I thought, " Armino has been keeping things from me, he's also been lying about keeping an eye on her, that cant keep happening" I replied to her earlier question looking back at her. " well go easy on him dear I know how upset you get over such transgressions but remember that he can be very sensitive at times." she said turning to begin making dinner. I thought about what she said while getting up and heading towards our room, he would get what he needed and then some for the past week. He has been testing me and so I shall test him.

Armino

Checking the warehouse with Marco had been an absolute disaster, it had been trashed and whoever had done it had made sure it would keep this part of our business down for a while. we had just finished cleaning it up and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep but I knew that once I made it home I would be in trouble, Turo didn't let and amount of back talk slide and I knew by the way he spoke to e earlier that he would be out for vengeance. Marco pulled the car up to the gate of our house I looked at him only to see him already looking at me, "what is it Marco, you've been silent moussing around me most of the day is there a problem?" I said turning towards him unbuckling my seatbelt in the process. " boss was very upset today from what the guys said, I just wanted to know if any of us where getting fired for not watching over her" he replied. I couldn't help but laugh because of course they had noticed his mood, and new that it had something to do with our princess. " No Marco none of you are getting fired, is that all you were worried about you should have spoken up earlier, man we could have actually talked in the car instead of sat in complete silence." I punched his shoulder and then got out of the car shutting the door gently knowing how he felt about his car, waving him off.

The guys really were a bunch of wusses when it came to Turo but then again so was I, looking down at my watch I saw that it was half past nine. I knw that roe had made dinner by eight so I was an hour late, I was really in for it. Putting my pass word into the keypad and going through the gate I jogged to the front door unlocking it. Opening door I could only see the light in the kitchen I guessed that everyone must have headed to their rooms for the night. Heading up the stairs to our room, stopping just outside here we go. Twisting the nob I look up only to see turo sitting on the bed with a the Box. He was already up by the time I shut the door he came up to me, " STRIP!" he growled as he stood a few feet away from me. Dammit.

---------------------------
Hey my loves, I wanted to make a disclosure here. I do not think nor believe that kidnapping someone is right, it is morally wrong and if someone does that they are seriously messed up. I also know that sounded juvenile they way I worded that but, i just wanted to make that clear. None should ever be taken against there will.

In this instance they kinda kidnapped her from who ever took her first so in the next chapter you'll see what they do.