Lance wrapped an arm around Keith as he stood there, smirking down at him.

" So we pretty much get our own room?" Lance asked.

" It's only because the rest of us don't want to listen to-" Matt began saying something, but Shiro cut him off with a stare that stopped his words dead in their tracks.

Everyone knew what he meant, however. Pidge chuckled to herself, her glasses glinting as she stared down mischievously. She didn't have an issue with Keith and Lance fucking, as creepy as that might have seemed. It wasn't like she was going to go out of her way to listen, but unlike everyone else, any sounds wouldn't bother her. Hunk and Shay's innocent ears probably would bleed if they were subjected to such filthy things. And Shiro would've been weirded out for obvious reasons.

" The rooms are right across the hall from one another, so it's not that big of a difference." Shiro informed them. He eyed Lance, basically telling him that he would still be able to hear if he did anything to his brother.

Since when had that ever stopped them?

...

It had begun to rain outside, and that was the only reason why Romelle was up at such a late hour. She'd never been a fan of thunder and lightning, despite the fact that Allura could've slept right through it like a baby.

She'd emerged from her rather small room in the mansion, hoping to go get a glass of water. As she crept down the steps, only wearing her pajamas and her fuzzy bunny slippers, Romelle saw something. She stood stiff for a moment.

Down by the main entrance of the mansion, someone had opened the door. Lightning flashed in the background, making the person's shadow seem even darker in contrast to it. She took another step, feeling her heart beating in her throat.

" Hello?" Romelle asked in a quiet voice. She was quite cowardly at first, partially due to the rain, but then she saw who it was.

Lotor closed the door, and thunder broke out as it clicked shut.

" Lotor?" She asked, reaching the bottom of the grand staircase and standing before him. He was covered in mud, dirt, and it almost looked as though he'd been headbutted in the face.

" What do you want?" Lotor clenched a shovel in his fist, looking over her with disgust. " Just get back to bed."

" What are you doing?" Romelle asked him, eyes narrowed. This was beyond shady, beyond sketchy. Lotor looked like he'd committed a murder, or had just got done burying someone, or both!

" That's none of your concern." Lotor told her sternly.

Romelle gulped, wondering if she was next. Allura was literally engaged to him, and there was nothing that she could do to help her. Even if she tried to tell her best friend about Lotor's behavior, Romelle doubted that her words would be taken into consideration.

Allura was in love with him.

" Where were you? Why are you getting back in the middle of the night like this?" Romelle continued with her questioning, and Lotor bared his teeth at her. He growled threateningly, taking a step closer. She felt her breath hitch.

" This isn't an interrogation, bitch."

" But-"

He shoved her back, and Romelle was on her ass soon enough. She looked up at him and cringed, almost wondering if he was going to use the shovel on her.