Pragya enter in Abhi's room, look Sunny & Kiara give a massage to Abhi's head, she say- child labor over here, rockstar it's too bad..

Abhi sit on bed, kids sit beside him, Abhi pick the glass of lemon juice, take a sip & say- hell of headache..

Pragya to kids- bunnies go out & order food for all of us..

Kiara with excitement tone- our favorite..

Pragya- yes! Our favorite! & Rockstar will paying the bill..

Abhi- why! You don't have money Chashmish..

Pragya- it's compensate from you rockstar..

Abhi- compensate! Huh!

Sunny interrupt them- can we move out from room..

Pragya smile & say- yeah sure! Order the food, kids run out from Abhi's room, after they go, Abhi ask to Pragya..

Abhi- Pragu, mom is here..

Pragya nodded in yes..

Abhi with tense tone- she asked you about my absence..

Pragya- haan..

Abhi- she knows I drunk..

Pragya- she caught me, when I prepared for you lemon juice..

Abhi with upset face- now she upset on me..

Pragya- I talked with her, about your drunk reason, so don't worry, she's not upset on you..

Abhi take relief breath- thanks..

Pragya- go get fresh, come out with fresh mood..

Abhi smile & hugged her so tight, & go in washroom..

Arora's stay at Abhi's house, midnight Abhi came out from his bedroom, he look Pragya sit in gallery with book, Abhi came behind her & jerk her so hard & from Pragya's hand book fall down on floor..

Pragya with irritating tone- you insane! Now how I find out book page number..

Abhi sit beside her with naughty smile- you behaving like, your life sucks you, it's just a book page number, you will find out with in couple of minutes..

Pragya look him once & pick her book from floor- why you behaving like these..

Abhi- coz I like to irritates you..

Pragya- seriously you gonna..

Abhi cut her quick with smile face- thanks..

Pragya hold Abhi's chin & move his face here & there once & say- you thanking me, & she leaves his chin..

Abhi- you did a good job today..

Pragya ask him with confuse tone- good job! Which one..

Abhi- you stay here with bacchu's, Maa & aloo..

Pragya- ohh! Actually today your mood was off, so I thought, to show some pity on you..

Abhi- so rude! Words stubbed in my heart..

Pragya- ohh you have heart also..

Abhi- of course, I have heart, bas you never seen my heart, coz you're Chashmish..

Pragya playfully hit on his arm- so mean..

Abhi- seriously, every person said me, I'm gold heart person, but you never see that gold heart, coz you're stone heart girl..

Pragya up her eyebrows, with irks tone- whatever, they said to you, but they never bear your dalliance..

Abhi- aayi badi! You bear me, in fact I bear you..

Pragya- how..

Abhi- unm, & he start to think..

Pragya caressing his arm- your mind will burst, don't think much about me..

Abhi- yeah, coz you're out of mind..

Pragya again hit on his arm- idiot..

Abhi- by the way, King Singh will be here soon..

Pragya with confuse tone- who King Singh??

Abhi- singer & good friend of mine..

Pragya- so, what will I do for him..

Abhi- take care of him..

Pragya- what!!

Abhi- I mean, he is nice guy..

Pragya cut him mid- Abhi don't start it again..

Abhi- arrye just meet him once naa, for Maa's sake, she will like it..

Pragya- after I meet him, she start to asking me a numerous questions about him, then, I'm seriously not interest in marriage..

Abhi- I never ask you these question but now I want to ask you, why.. see you know everything about me.. I understand fuggy, we both fight every time, but seriously our fights never it from heart, we taking care each other, haan our relationship base maybe fights, arguments, but it's end of the day we taking care each other..

Pragya- I thought rockstar, you don't have mind, but I was wrong, after I become Chashmish, you stop talking with me, like this..

Abhi with question tone- means..

Pragya- means, heart to heart talk..

Abhi smile- sometimes ok with it, and after all, sometimes you also behaving like Pragu, so..

Pragya with smiling face, twist her lips- ohh..

Abhi- so you will meet King Singh..

Pragya- aarrgghh! Abhi don't start it again..

Abhi with innocent face- plz..

Pragya think for moment- ok, anything for our worsen relation..

Abhi- so can I inform to rockstar mom & bacchu's too..

Pragya smile & nodded in yes..

Abhi shout with excitement- yes!!

Pragya- relax, everyone is sleeping..

Thanks for reading..

Next part very soon..

If you like plz hit 🌟 & comment..