Author's note

The official audio video of Train food w the front cover of SKINS  (the album it's intervened in) + a photograph of the back cover is what's shown above. Because you can't see the whole front cover of the album on the official audio vid n u NEED to be blessed w his beauty here's the entire photo:

This is my narrative short story (issa fiction; but, you were allowed to do non-fiction as well) which was for my mock (it was a past paper-September 2016 IGCSE English language B 4EB1 paper 01)

This is my narrative short story (issa fiction; but, you were allowed to do non-fiction as well) which was for my mock (it was a past paper-September 2016 IGCSE English language B 4EB1 paper 01). Forby, it was supposed to be 'approximately 400 words'; however, I went over, by like 170 words, due to be being a lil savage nd dat lol. :(: Such a rebel ik ho/bro. 

The query was - Write a story (true or imaginary) entitled 'The Beginning'. Approximately 400 words.

Withal, since I'm a massive XXX fan, it was inspired by the motherfricking balling finessing legend himself: Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy's (aka XXXTENTACION) songs: Schizophrenia (from the '?' album) and Train food (from the 'SKINS' album). R.I.P X :(, I love you Yung Dagger Dicc, my babyboi, LLJ Xx Ballers never die, Jah XOX Ya can't finesse the finesser or/and play the player ;)

Hope you relish it, enable me to reap n read your sentiments pertaining to it, by commenting, please and thank you...

The lyrics ,to Train food , w annotations are provided as a link (click on the 'external link'below).