Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert

When Y/n, Xenovia, Irina and Koneko arrived at the mountain, they saw Issei doing some workout and he is training really hard.

Y/n - You guys stay here and I'll fight him, okay?

All 3 - Okay.

You then went to Issei and when he saw you, he stood up and wipe his sweats from all over his body.

Y/n - Yo Hyoudou. Are you done training? You said bluntly.

Issei - Yes, Samson. I'm now ready to fight you. He said with determination on his voice.

Issei then faced you and both of you went to your battle stance.

Issei then activated his Sacred Gear and he quickly dashed to you at blinding speed.

Y/n's mind - 'He's fast but I can see his movements.'

As Issei punched you with his right arm, you only caught it with your right arm.

Issei - Grrr. He growled.

Then Issei continues to punch Y/n repeatedly as you only blocked them with your hands.

Issei - Come and fight me, you coward. He said provoking Y/n.

After hearing that statement, you punch Issei's gut so hard that he screamed in pain and he was sent flying across the mountain. You then smirked as you dashed to him at full speed. Issei then recovered by backflipping in mid-air and he let outs his devil wings so he can fly. Once he fly back to the mountain he saw Y/n is not there.

Issei - Damn where is he?

Y/n - I'm right here. You said as appeared behind Issei.

When Issei heard your voice, he quickly turned around and blocked your punch by crossing his hands and he was sent skidding back on the ground. He then spit some saliva while gritting his teeth.

Koneko - Wow, Y/n is so powerful.

Irina - Indeed. He trained at Universe 7 non-stop for 10 days.

Koneko - 10 days, non-stop?! Luckily he managed to withstand the amount of pressure he had experienced.

Xenovia - What do you know? Y/n is just full of surprises.

Back with Y/n and Issei

Issei - Grr. He's a lot more powerful than I thought.

Y/n - What's wrong weakling? Giving up already?

Issei - I said don't call me weakling and I'm not going to give up either! He yelled.

Issei - That's it I'm going all-out!

Issei then rushed to Y/n at blinding speed but this time he's a lot faster than before. The green orb on Issei's Sacred Gear spoke.

Ddraig - Boost!

His power was doubled temporarily.

This caught Y/n in surprise and block the punch that Issei's made by crossing his two hands and it sends a powerful shockwave knocking everything back on its path.

Koneko - I hate to admit but the pervert powered up as the fight continues.

After punching, Issei then release a barrage of punches and kicks and every time Issei punch and kick you, it's becoming more powerful at any second. Also he's gradually knocking you back due to immense power that Issei is producing.

Y/n's mind - Damn. I need to power up as well. I'm getting overwhelmed here.

You then punch Issei with all of your power and Issei blocked it. When you punched Issei, once again, his Sacred Gear shatters into pieces and he was knocked back pretty far than you imagine. You then let out a white aura signifying that you powered up by 10%.