Chapter 16: "Journey Of A Gemini." (PT4)

Dallas, TX
Tuesday, May 25, 2018
3:45 am

DIVINE. 

"..Lyric. Lyric!" I called out for the sixth time. She was just staring at me like she was crazy and couldn't hear me.

"What?" she finally said.

"You didn't hear me call you the first three times?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her weirdly.

She shook her head no. "Sorry" 

"You good?"

Lyric shook her head yes.

"How many fingers am I holdin' up?" I put up my middle finger.

She slapped my hand away. "Get out of my face with that" we both chuckled as she laid back down.

"It's just too hot in hea', that's probably why you trippin'. I'm about to open this window guh'" I got up. 

"Are you gonna kill those bugs when they come in?"

"Yeah, I'll do it. Scary ass" I waved her off.

"I'm not scared, those things are just ugly"

"Yeah, Alright. If one does come in hea', I'ma chase ya ass wit it and we gon see how scared ya ass gon be"

"I wish you would," Lyric retorted as I opened the window. I smirked as I peeped at a rubber band chilling on the floor. I quickly picked it up and balled it up in my hand before turning around and looking at her staring at the ceiling.

"Look," I was smiling.

"Divine no, no!" Lyric yelled as she hopped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. She tried to close the door but I held it open and pushed through. I threw the rubber band at her and she looked down and saw what it was.

"What I tell you," I laughed. She rolled her eyes as she slapped my arm. "You loud as fuck too. Over hea' yellin' and shit like ya aunt ain't in the otha' room," I said and she rolled her eyes again as she tried to walk out of the bathroom. I smacked her ass hard and she turned around quickly, sticking her middle finger up and her tongue out at me. "Childish," I yanked Lyric by her arm and brought her in close to me.

"I'm not childish," Lyric said back as I grabbed her by her chin and looked down at her. Pecking her lips before roughly picking her up and sitting her on the sink. I cut the light on so she could see what I was about to do to her. Kissing her body down to her inner thighs. I spread her legs some more before softly licking around her pussy lips. Lyric rubbed my ears as my tongue played with her. "D-Divine, I came enough already" she whimpered as she tried to push me off of her. 

"I just wanna make you cum again baby. Relax, just let daddy take care of you" I looked up at her before stuffing my face back in between her legs.

Eating Lyric's pussy was an art to me. Licking it, sucking on her pussy lips as she cried. Making her legs shake at how the slow strokes of my tongue made her cum and kissing her inner thighs. Sucking on her clit as I held her steady was truly...art to me. Lyric was the canvas and my face was the paint.

I just loved how she tasted on my tongue. I loved how she rubbed on my ears as a sign of telling me she liked It when I did it. Her moans were electrifying and I loved how my name rolled off her tongue when I made her cum. And indeed, I knew and felt that this was my pussy.

"Not again" Lyric sobbed out as her legs began to shake. I held her still as she wiggled around and tried to push my head up. I put my hand up to her mouth to keep her quiet as I finished eating her out.

I could see her toes curl up before I looked up at her and saw her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Her body jerked back as I pleasured her. I couldn't help but smirk as I continued. It desired me so much to just watch how her body reacted to what I was doing. I got hard just by looking at Lyric and It made me want to work even harder at making her cum more for me and lose control. I could feel the vibrations of her moans on my hand.