Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Libby's POV.

"Sam what are doing?" I asked, looking at her in complete and utter shock.

"What does it look like I'm doing, I'm giving that bastard what he deserves" she stated then paused and turned to me. "Well actually I'm only giving him part of what he deserves. He deserves so much more for what he's done to you. He's just lucky I'm not going to do anything else to him because he's your mate".

"Okay, I deserved that" Cole muttered.

"And you" she pointed to Danny. "I thought you were different, I guess I was wrong". Danny looked down at the ground.

"Sam, I think you should go calm down" I told her with a sigh.

"Fine but just remember I'm only doing this for you because I consider you a sister" she replied then gave me a hug before walking out the living room and up the stairs to what I'm guessing is a spare guest room she's staying in. I wonder why she's back. Probably visiting family but after she left when I was nine she never came back to visit me or the family she had here. I'll be sure to ask her later about that. I looked over at Cole and saw him holding the side of his face.

"Hey girls do you feel like going shopping? I need to get some new clothes because someone ruined mine when they tackled me to the ground" I stared at Amy when I said the last part.

"I said I was sorry Libbs I didn't know it was you" she muttered.

"I'm messing with you Amy, calm down" I laughed at her.

"You're so mean" she whined and I rolled my eyes at her. I walked up to Jake who was now standing up along with all the guys. I leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips and when I did Cole growled.

Now is my time to start getting my revenge, I thought.

I stood on my tip toes and smashed my lips to Jakes. His lips started moving with mine. He started nibbling on my lip making me moan, he took that as an opportunity to deepen the kiss.

We kissed until we heard a throat being cleared. I looked to see Cooper standing there awkwardly then he pointed to Cole, I looked over and saw that Danny and Chad were holding Cole back. I smiled and walked over to the girls who were all smirking at me.

"Well let's go shopping then" I said to the girls. "Be back later!" I called to everyone else. Just then a figure race passed us and out the door.

"I heard shopping!" Sam shouted. We all laughed and left.

We spent a few ours shopping, I bought a new leather jacket, four black vest tops, two new pairs of black jeans and blue jeans, a new pair of shoes and some accessories. The girls all bought a load of clothes and if you think what I got what loads then you should see what the girls got, to them I hardly got anything. We decided to go for something to eat so we went into a cafe. We all ordered something to eat and a drink. While we were waiting were all started talking.

"So tell me Libby how are you and that hottie doing?" Amy asked.

"Me and Jake are great" I smiled at her.

"Awww that's so cute" she smiled back. When the food came we just talked about random stuff. We headed back to the pack house when we were all done eating. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:30 pm. When we got to the pack house I walked in and went straight to my room and set the bags down on the bed. I unpacked all the bags and put my new stuff away.

When I was done I jumped onto my bed and decided to flick through the channels on the TV. I settled on watching The Big Bang Theory and saw that there were a lot of episodes tonight. When I was done watching I turned the TV off and looked at the clock and saw it was 1:00 am. A few people had come in like Jake, Cooper, Chad and Danny to see if I was still up and say good night. I got up and walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get a drink. I decided to have a glass of strawberry milkshake because it's one of my favourite drinks. When I was done I set the glass in the dishwasher. Hmmm I wonder who does all the cleaning and stuff now? I wondered. I made my way out the kitchen and bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I mumbled then tried walking around them but they grabbed out for my arm.

"It's no problem" he said back and I looked up to see Cole. I pulled my arm away and he frowned at me. "Listen Libby, we need to talk" Cole told me then took me to his office.

I don't want to talk to him, hell I don't even want to see him. I sighed; I don't want to do this.

=============================================================================

Ok so heres chapter 9.

Please vote and comment, it means a lot when you do :)

A big thanks you to emiaaqueenz for agreeing to be my editor for this book, thank you :)

Thank you to everyone whos reading this book, who has comented and voted and to everyone who had added this book to their reading lists :)

Please check out 'Pure Denial' by Shades0fGrey, shes a really good friend of mine :)

Sorry this chapter is a little shorter then usual and its up a little later then usual.

The next chapter will be up soon :)