Chapter 9 - Change of Plans

My mom comes crashing into the room with a wild look on her face, her eye searched the room for danger until her eyes too landed on the bright red lettering on the wall of my room. Her eyes widened for a split second before they darkened in fury, I saw her wolf at the brink of taking over and I went over to her to calm her down from shifting, right now was not the time to shift.

"M-mom, calm down, I need you clear minded right now." I say my word stuttering not from fear of my mom, but of the one who broke in and had written in blood on my wall that they were after my unborn child. I hugged my moms shaking body and the puffs of angry air that were coming out began to slowly slow down until her breathing was calm. I let go of her and shook a step back, mom opened her eyes and took a breath before speaking. "Who did this?" She asked stepping closer to the blood covered wall.

"I think it was Alpha Bishop or maybe he got someone to do it for him." I say quietly still trying to comprehend as to what was going on right now. First the note on my windshield and now this? It seemed something too extreme for the Alpha to be doing, but you don't really know people for sure nowadays.

"I'm going to kill that son of a —— " my mom begins her canine teeth extracting before I stop her.

"No mom!" I exclaim. "The Alpha is too strong, you would get hurt and I cannot have that. I will not let my friends and family get hurt because of this. We need another plan. One that wont get anyone I love killed" I say my anger starting to flare at the thought of my family getting hurt because of Adams, ego, anger and stupidity.

"Well we can't just sit around and not do anything." She replies touching the blood on the wall with her fingers, rubbing the blood between her fingers then taking a sniff. "Deer blood." She says with a growl.

"Doing nothing is exactly what we have to do. We can't draw attention to ourselves, I need to protect the baby from him or however is doing this."I say rubbing my stomach, I was nearing the end of three months and had one more month to go before the baby came. I needed to come up with a 'plan' so that my family didn't know what my real plan was when it came closer to my due date.

"Maybe I can go visit grams and gramps closer to my due date so that I can have the baby there? Make it look like I am visiting, maybe stay there for a while?" I say, which honestly didn't sound like too bad of a plan. I knew that I wouldn't really go through with that plan that I would be sticking to the one I had told Cherry about and made her swear to never tell anyone not even the dust bunnies under her bed. I knew lying to my mom wasn't the best thing in the world, but I had to protect my family from Adam, they couldn't know where I was at the change he was so psycho that he decided to torture it out of them. This way if they didn't know my real plan they had less chance of being dragged into this mess.

"That actually is not that bad of a plan. I'll go call your grandma to see if you can visit for a couple weeks next month." She said with a nod leaving the room to go call grandma and I sighed in relief. One less thing to worry about.

I already had a small bag of necessities ready stashed in the darkest corner of my closet ready to be snatched up and ready for the escape. I just prayed everything went according to my plan and hopefully I was successful in getting away. I didn't see couldn't think of anything that could go wrong, I had everything planned down to the dot.

I stared at the mess on the wall above my bed and a spark of anger bubbled up but I pushed it down. Confronting the Alpha this soon was not a good idea, who knows what he would do to get his way. He was delusional if he thought he was going to get his way and not be exposed for the horrible person he was. I felt the baby kid twice and my anger calmed as a smile came to my face, the first kicks! I giggled and placed my hand were the kick was. "C'mon kick for mama one more time baby." I cooed.