Part 6

Alice's P.O.V

I ended up staying over for dinner, and the night. Which is a first for the both of us.

But I guess it's a good think I brought my backpack with me. Just in case I ended up staying there, or else where.

I opened my eyes, to a sound of an alam, screaming in my ear. To have Chris pull me closer and hitting the top of the clock.

"Go back to sleep babe, we've got ten to spare today." He mumbled groggily.

Like I could do that now.

As there was a squeak at the door, we both shot our heads up to see mrs Coma, standing in the door way.

"Come on you two. Up on your feet you've got school" she said pulling the blankets down from the bed.

I heard cee, groan at the mention of school, which he's never done before.

What's with him? I am I being a bourdon?

I looked up to see he had his eyes still closed, and pulled me closer to his chest. Allowing another groan slip from his throat. I lent up slowly to kiss his cheeks before getting up after his mother left the room, closing the door behind her.

I made a dash for the bathroom after collection Cees, hairstraightener along with a change of clothes and makeup.

Looking back at myself with my messy pastel purple hair, bright greeny-blue eyes, and one of christians old band shirts.

God, haven't changed in years. No wonder I seem like a bourdon to them.

I quickly applied my eyeliner, a grey eyeshadow and a thin layer of blood red lipstick.

Before I had a chance to step back, and take a look at myself to see what I had to fix up, someone had snaked their arms around my waist and given me a quick kisses on the cheek.

"Morning beautiful" he whispered next to my ear.

God i love his voice first thing in the morning.

"Morning to you to" I whispered looking up to kiss his cheek back, leaving a pair of red lips on his cheek.

Earning a soft giggle from both of us.