Chapter 15.

It's a weird but nice feeling, to be sitting in the park, with my husband.

My husband. I smile at that.

"What's that smile for?" My smile slips off my face at Keith's question.

" Oh nothing." I quickly say, looking away.

I feel him lean close, where his breath fans my neck, giving me goosebumps.

" Akiandra." He says, close to my ear.

"Hmm." I refrain from looking at him, heart beating hard against my chest.

" I don't like you not telling me anything. Now tell me."

" It's nothing really, it's totally silly." I turn my head to look at him , only to be frozen in place when I see how close our faces are to each other.

There's like a small amount of space between us, dangerously so. " Kea...." He murmurs leaning in.

I can't move away, why can't I move away? I mean it's bad enough that he won't be mine for much longer, not that he was, he belongs to....What's her name anyway?

" I have something for you." I say out loud, jumping up to my feet. A small smile releases from me, knowing I moved away in time.

" What?" He blinks twice, taken back by surprise.

"Oh, um, yes. Your aunt gave me something to pass on to you." I say, sitting back down, right at the end of the bench , where the safe zone is.

I hear him sigh, shoulders sagging as his eyes droop low. Maybe this was not a good time to tell him? No, if I don't tell him now, I'll never be able to do. Keith is a very hard man to get, and I don't mean that in these circumstances but in general.

" Keith, your aunt Jill didn't mean to offend you or cross - "

" I don't want to talk about it." He mumbles, still not looking at me.

" I'm sorry to say this but you'll never want to talk about it, you can't be alone. You need someone there - "

" I'm fine." He jumps up on his feet, looking down at me." Now let this go." He walks off.

" I can't let it go. You need your family, you can't keep pushing them away, your mom - "

" Don't go there." He warns, still walking, not even looking at me..

I know I should stop now, but Keith can't keep bottling things up, he can't keep pushing away the same people who keep reaching out. They need closure as a family.

"Your mom wouldn't want this for you. Sh wants you - "

"What the fuck would you know about what she would have wanted?!" He shouts, spinning around to face me.

I jump at him shouting at me. He frightens me when he's angry." Keith she - "

"No, just stop talking cause you don't know shit, you know nothing. I mean how could you when you have no family. You have no one, so don't you dare stand here and preach to me about family!.....Now get out of my face, go!" He ends off, his chest moving up and down rapidly, while my heart has just sunk to my feet, my eyes watering in the process.

"Okay Keith. I will leave you alone." I murmur before turning around and walking away, my chest tight with the outmost hurt.

I'm hurt, it hurts to hear such words come out from the person you love. Being directed to you even.  I know it's probably my fault that I pushed him so far, pushing and pushing till he snapped. But I was trying to help, trying to get him to see my view and maybe have something to think about.