Cosplay [Collab Spin-off]

There was one thing on Earth that neither Lara, Shizuko or Death X will understand no matter how many explanations, merchandise or brochures it took. They didn't get the concept of cosplaying. Why do people dress up as others? Was it to make up for their incompetence?

Despite being humans, Lara and Atalanta weren't psyched about the event. Lara spent most of her life in her room, creating puzzles and improving her mind. Atalanta spent her time in training, neglecting unnecessary activities such as Comic Fiestas.

Death X was clueless. He'd spent 297 years in the demon dimension, but he'd never heard of such a fiesta. He was interested, but he wasn't sure how to start.

Shizuko, on the other hand, was delighted to cosplay as someone else.

"I make those fuckers look good! They better bow down to me!" she boasted.

Sky and Diana happily planned their cosplays. They had seven people, so there had to be seven matching costumes. If Shizuko didn't want it, she'd have to suck it. After all, the roles they filed out for them were quite matching to their current personality traits.

"The elemental brothers that live in Malaysia?" Death X squinted at the words. "Never heard of them."

"They hardly come into space," Atalanta explained. "They're famous on earth. They have seven members, so it's a fit when it comes to us."

Surprisingly, nobody complained about their costume picks. Not even Shizuko had a word to say, but she bombed hundreds of insults in front of Lara and Atalanta had to brainwash her to slap herself whenever she said a curse word. Shizuko came up with loop holes, coming up with insults that didn't involve profanity.

Since Shizuko always wore sleeveless shirts, so Api's style was her recommendation. Death X wore Air's. Ainya wore Cahaya's. Sky wore Angin's. Lara wore Daun's. Diana wore Petir's. With not much of a shocker, Atalanta was voted as the mother earth reborn, Tanah.

"Once a mother, always a mother," Sky quoted between giggles.

The only thing that they didn't have was the wig, and they were all under the average height apart from Death X. He looked like a big brother babysitting a horde of rogue teenagers.

Diana and Ainya were in charge of flying the ship to Earth's Comic Con located in Malaysia.

In the meantime, most of them took their time to get used to their costumes.

"How does the guy even see?" Death X fumbled with his cap's low position.

"Why are our caps so weird?" Lara inquired, fidgeting the odd positioning. "Is this mandatory?"

"Who even made these clothes?" Shizuko picked at her turtleneck's fabric. "These look authentic. Too cheap for my skin's taste."

"I got them custom made from JahitBot," Atalanta clarified. "Since they're so excited, I had to do it."

"Right. Thank you, mother!" Death X grinned.

The ship's arrival attracted a huge pang of jealously and attention from other cosplayers. The Seven stepped out of the ship, basking in the stares of other humans. Shizuko treated it like it was all for her, snarking insults at everyone in her path. Lara clung by Atalanta, not used to such attention. Sky and Diana both bounced around, saying hi to everyone. Ainya and Death X both shifted uncomfortably and followed their group into the building.

They caused a scene. Despite of the lack of the wigs and different skin colour, there was an air around them that people can't deny. It felt of power, leadership and the fluency of combat. Atalanta and Shizuko's biceps both told the crowd that they didn't work out just for cosplay. The way they carried themselves was something to behold.