Panic (Serious/Sad Fluff)

[Contest entries are now closed. I will announce the winners on the 12th.]

↷𒀮𓂍𒀮↶

You and Aizawa has been assigned a very dangerous mission. You had begged Aizawa not to take it by himself and knowing that he still would despite you wanting otherwise, you decided to volunteer to go with him. He wasn't happy about it at all. He hated the thought of you being in danger.

You both should've stayed home.

↷𒀮𓂍𒀮↶

Arriving at the destination for the mission, it didn't seem like much. A hospital, nearly out of commission and close to crumbling to the ground. Why anyone would have trouble with this mission completely baffled you. You assumed it did the same for Aizawa since he sighed and groaned of annoyance at the same time you took an exaggerated long breath.

Aizawa led the way to the door, it was unclear if he was more annoyed with you or the mission. He knocked as you looked around the grounds of the run down hospital. Most of the scenery was beautiful but you noticed one spot in particular that had a recently burnt pile of branches.

Soon, the door opened to show a group of pale young adults. They invited you in and began telling you the reason why they couldn't leave. Someone with a quirk to control people's movements had been terrorizing them, but that wasn't the worst of it. This same person could make you hallucinate so badly that you'd lose you mind in seconds.

↷𒀮𓂍𒀮↶

After talking to the young adults trapped in this building, you and Aizawa headed up the nearly rotted stairs and to the floor this person was living at. When you got to the floor, a cold wind rushed up your spine. Seconds later you saw Aizawa's eyes go red and his hair float, you were about to ask him why he activated it right off the bat but that's when you saw a grinning figure down the hall.

"I figured they'd send you Eraser Head. But who's your friend?"

Aizawa seemed physically irritated when you mentioned you and whatever he wanted to say, he didn't. Specifically because when you were both headed up, he had mentioned to you not to answer anything whoever this person was asked due to the fact that he nor anyone else didn't know if it was similar to Shinsou's quirk.

You kept your mouth shut with Aizawa's as the thing laughed.

"You're so sure you have me figured out! How do you even know you're looking at the real me? I can make people hallucinate after all."

In front of both you and Aizawa, the figure disappeared, melting into the floor. It flew towards you on the ground, Aizawa followed it faster than you did and saw behind you but before he could say anything or reactivate his quirk, his scarf wrapped around his head and began slinging him around.

You tried to go to him to help but the person who caused it had been behind you and grabbed you before you could move more than a foot from where you originally stood. He pulled you around to stare at him and that cold chill ran up your spine around. Except this time it was claws holding you in place.

You tried to convince yourself that it was all hallucinations but no matter how hard you tried, it didn't work. This person began to examine your face and even your body as he grinned.