-6-

After your small breakdown, you ended up joining in with the boys and their game.

they were playing some kind of racing game on Larry's Nintendo 68, and Sal was absolutely destroying Larry.

"FOR FUCK SAKES!"
once again, Sal beat Larry, causing the boy to lay back on the bed.

"you were totally cheating dude"

"there isn't even a way to cheat in this game-"

"yeah well you found a way to cheat."

you can't help but giggle at them, their exactly like brothers.

"oh shut up."

"your just mad you can't beat Sal."

Larry lightly punches your shoulder at your teasing remarks.

"id like to watch you try and play this game."

you gently decline, a giggle on your lips.

"unlike you, id rather not get my ass handed to me by Sal."

you can hear the blue haired boy struggle to keep in his laugh while larry jokingly sulks.

"Larry, Sal, Dinner's ready!"

Lisa gently pokes her head in, a spatula in her hand.

"Oh! (Y/n)! i didn't know you were still here."

"oh yeah, i'm sorry i kind of lost track of time when i came over."

"no, it's totally okay sweetie! hey, i heard your grandparents are out of town; would you like to eat dinner with us?"

you pause, looking towards the boys, then back to Lisa.

"uh.. okay! that would be really nice actually."

then you were swept toward the small table, Larry pulling up an extra chair so everyone can sit.

"so, how long ago did you move in?"
Sal turns his attention toward you, genuine curiosity lacing his voice.

"just about a month ago, i moved in with my grandparents."

"really? i was new too once, so i know how you feel."
"yeah! Sal was even smaller then he was now, didn't really know boundaries either. he just walked into my room once and we became buds!"

Larry let out a hearty chuckle, while sal silently rubbed his neck, sheepishly laughing aside the rambunctious boy.

"well, Nockfell is a fairly... calm town. so you won't need to worry about not making friends."

"yeah, you won't need to worry about making friends; because everyone that lives here is so bland you will want to shoot yourself."

Before sal could think of a reply, Lisa set a plate of Lasagna down in front of you.

"oh hell yeah! Lasagna night!"

Larry high fives Sal, both of the boys quickly digging into their food.

hyenas, their like hyenas.

"i can tell you make a darn good Lasagna"

you can't help but laugh, directing your attention toward the middle-aged woman.

"mm, try it and you will find out yourself!"

she sends you a playful wink, prompting you to bite into your dinner.

holy fuck

this is some of the.. best lasagna you have eaten in,, ever?

you can't help but let out a delighted hum, quickly digging into the dish.