How to be Arrogant - 6

Erica's POV

Currently it's the evening and I'm practicing in the mirror for my arrogant face. I'm trying to mimick the face she gives to everyone except Prince Christopher. I've already changed my way of talking and I'm now prepared to be the Arrogant Erica. It seems that in 2 weeks, the test will be held.

I already finished writting the events that will happen in the otome game and so I am prepared to step in and attack them. I then stretched my arms and went to sleep.

*************

Today, I wore a lot of makeup and ordered my servants to tie my hair into a twin tail drill hair and help me change into the most puffiest and frilliest dress I could find. It seems that Prince Christopher will visit today.

After the maids finished helping me, they quickly left me alone in my room. I smiled evilly and went to the mirror and practiced some lines and my facial expressions. I'm still being taught by Ellen about the other subjects but she doesn't speak freely as she does when I so called had amnesia.

Someone knocked at the door as I then let them in.

The door opened and there I see Ellen bowing. "Miss, Prince Christopher has arrived. Would you like to meet him at the entrance?" She asks.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I greet my fiancé." I loudly proclaimed. I then followed Ellen to the entrance.

Ellen opened the door and there I see prince Christopher just left the car, I then smiled and ran up to him, giving him a big hug. He seems to be annoyed by my actions. I smirked inside.

"Come! Let us go inside!" I then dragged him to the living room as I sat beside him as I hug his arm near my chest. A maid quickly then served us tea and left quickly.

"You are so sweet for checking up on me!" I say in my sweetest voice. He then rolled his eyes as he saw my face filled with makeup, it makes me look like a clown.

"I'm glad to hear your memories have returned. Can you please release my arm." He commanded. I then smiled and let go and drank some tea.

"So how come you have visited today?" I ask him.

"My father wanted to know if it's true if your memories have returned, so he send me here to see you." He half-heartedly answered. "Now that I have seen that you are back, I must leave now. I have important matters to attend to." He stood up and bowed. I then grabbed his arm and pouted. "Aw! Why can't you stay? Are they that important than me?" I grabbed his hand tighter. "Yes. Well then, thnk you for your hospitality. I must go. See you." He then forcefully made me let go of him and quickly left.

I pouted and went back to my room. I then locked the door, removed my dress and my makeup and changed into something more comfortable and warm.

'Oh yeah! More time to relax!' I then grabbed my screen and began watching funny videos and cooking videos. 'What should I eat? I'm hungry!'

**************

2 weeks have passed and Erica has been preparing for this, all her life. She then went together with Prince Christopher and arrived in front of the academy.

The whole thing looks like a mansion. The walls are made out of strong oak wood with light grey tinted glass. Sakura trees all lined up towards the entranced to the school, with a fountain with fishes spouting water in their mouths. The students then went into the building to answer the tests.

**************

'The test was easy but, I made lots of mistakes so that I won't be noticed by anyone. I'll still be in the top 50 I think. 150 out of 300 students trying to pass the test, I'll clearly be one of them. I'm smart when I try.' I grinned as I watched Prince Christopher finish the test. He then saw me staring at him as I waved at him and gave him a blow kiss.