-22-

"This room is actually pretty decent"Jessie says as she flops onto the bed. "Are we in here alone or do we have to share?because there's only two beds"I ask,I honestly did not know how any of this worked. "There should be about two other girls coming in,so just wait for them,and the beds are perfectly fine,they're great sizes"Jessie says. "I guess so"I say shrugging my shoulders.

"So what do you want to do? First night here,we should do something"I state. "Well,there's already something planned. A couple of people are throwing a party in the hotels basement,crazy huh?" Jessie informs. "Seriously?Are we not going to get caught?"I ask crossing my arms. "I guess not?I hope not"Jessie says shrugging her shoulders.

"Rebeka?"I hear a voice call out behind me. I turn around to see,"Gabbie!"I respond. I rush towards Gabbie giving her a hug. "Hey I didn't know you were coming"I say. "Me neither,it was sort of a last minute thing"Gabbie admitted. "Jess,this is Gabbie,an old friend"I say. "Hey"Jessie says giving Gabbie a handshake. "So are you in our room?" I asked Gabbie as I looked around the room. "Yes. There was supposed to be another girl,Savana ,but something came up at home and yeah. You know"Gabbie says. "Oh yeah I know,well sorry to hear that". I say. "Yeah,it's fine"Gabbie responds.

"Are you guys read to party?"Jessie says taking a shot of her vodka. "We haven't even left the hotel room yet and you're almost done with the bottle"I say as we all laugh. "Pregame baby"Jessie says. "Now come on,let's go have fun!"Jessie says holding Gabbie and I's hands and guiding us out of the hotel room.

"Where is this party at?"Gabbie asks. "The basement"Jessie whispers. I can already tell the alcohol was kicking in for her.

We took the elevator down to the basement and there was a door that looked like led to nowhere,but behind those doors was something.The place was set up pretty nice for a hotel basement.

"Beka!"I hear Ethan call out and waving his hand. "Hey I'll catch you guys later"I tell Gabbie and Jessie,leaving them to go be with Ethan. "Hey handsome" I say giving Ethan a kiss. "Are we on for tonight?"Ethan asks yelling over the music. "Definitely,it's been a while since we've had some fun"I yell. "I know,let's dance!"Ethan says yelling over the music once more.

Ethan and I danced throughout the night,this is probably the most fun we've had in a while together ,and the longest we've went without arguing.

Ethan holds my hand and takes me into an empty room,it wasn't like a bedroom,it was a four cornered room,it was dark and suffocating,it was like a small closet.

"Let's do it"Ethan says. "What? Right here? Right now?" I ask. "Yes. I've missed you,I've missed  us" Ethan says as he tucked my hair behind my ear.We begin to make out,heavy breathes were being released.

Next thing you know Ethan and I were having sex in a suffocating closet.