Chapter 64

Benjamin POV.

Sofia offered to dress Elijah up for his birthday and Charlotte was still with Adrian. Damien and I just sat there on the couch not talking.

"We ready." Charlotte said coming downstairs with Adrian. "I thought you would have left by now." She said to Damien.

"You seriously don't expect me to leave my own son here." Damien got up.

"Well this son doesn't want anything from you. You not his father don't forget my boy is a Carson not a knight." Charlotte said angry.

"You crazy if you think Adrian will take your last name." Damien said trying to take the boy from Charlotte.

"Daddy I'm ready." Elijah said coming downstairs with Sofia. "Uncle where is my ice-cream?"

"I'll get it for you later." Damien smiled at Elijah before turning back to Charlotte angry. "Now can I hold Adrian?" He asked.

"Well, this slut Charlotte Carson said No." Charlotte said angry as she took a step away from Damien. "You think I don't what you have been calling me lately?"

"CHARLOTTE." I shouted angry.

"I'm sure Elijah didn't hear that." Charlotte said as Adrian started crying.

"Can we go now Daddy?" Elijah said pulling my hand.

"I'll take Charlotte and Adrian." Damien uttered.

"No." I snapped picking Elijah up. "We all going with the same car expect you."

"Benjamin, it's fine we'll follow you." I knew the only reason Charlotte agreed was for us not to get in another fight after last night.

The whole car ride Sofia was quiet and I actually appreciated it. I still can't believe she's planning on running away again. She really has the guts of taking me on. I told her a few things last night about me and yet she didn't even come clean about running away with Elijah. I'm so happy I followed her when she made that call.

Finally we arrived at Jay's house. We got out of my car but I still waited outside for my sister and Damien.

"You didn't have to wait for me Benjmain." Charlotte said as they arrived.

"I wanted to. Now let's go inside before Elijah destroys Jay's house." We all went inside but Elijah was no where to be found. I actually didn't bother looking for him because I know he won't listen and will just say it's his birthday.

"You guys looked like a real family when you came in." Jay said clapping his hands. I thought maybe when he and Tucker became adults they would change but they still the same.

"Where you guys in a fight? Just look at both your faces, it's definitely going to scare the Kids today." Diego said laughing.

"Damien thought it would be a great idea to show up at my house after what he did to my sister." I told them totally regretting it afterwards.

"Wait." Tucker came running. I didn't even know he would be here at Jay's house after everything that happened between them. "You and Damien like in your cousin had a fight last night and none of you thought of inviting me to come watch."