Chapter 3

[Six and Seven have been talking for months now. They'd instantly became best friends again after 10 months. They we're inseparable and nothing can or could change that.....right?]

Seven's POV

"Mail's here!" The Janitor announced. I picked up the envelopes and looked through them. Fan mail, fan mail, Fan mail, fan mail, fan mail, Ball invite, Fan- Ball invite? I looked in the invitation. "You are invited to attend an annual winter ball tonight at the city. Our attire needs to be formal You can bring your friends, family, co-workers, or even have your first date. Free food and drinks are provided. We'll see you soon~!" Wait...did it mentioned a first date? Of course me and Six are married, but Its a friendly marriage. We're just friends. ........................................Oh who am i kidding? I do love Six, It was after 5 months i realized it then. But ever since i rejected her when we were kids, i feel like she would never love me again. So that's gonna change tonight. I'm asking her out to the ball, confessing to her and hopefully that doesn't go too wrong.

Third POV

Six absorbed the souls of the pigs that ate their dinner. Then she went to her room to clean herself up. Then she heard a knock on the door. "Hello, Six!" He said. She reached to the door and founded him with the yellow flower in his hand. "What are you doing here?" Six said. "I'd like to ask you out to the ball tonight!" He said flustered. Six says, "Of course! We're best friends after all, we'll even bring the staff mem-" "That's not what i mean." He interrupted. "I wanted us to go there together. You know just the two of us." Six Slightly blushed and said without looking at him, "Alright. I'll go with you." Seven looked at her and smiled. "Great! See you tonight at 5!" He gave her the flower and then walk out. She smiled as well and headed back inside to get ready. It was almost five and Seven went to her quarters and waited at her door in a black tuxedo with his hair gelled in a fabulous way. "Six! Are you done yet?" He asked politely. "In a minute!" She replied. He started to reassure himself to stay calm and act cool, until She opened the door and then he spaced out from her beauty. She was wearing a White and Yellow Hanbok with her hair tied up in a cute traditional korean ponytail. She was wearing soft make-up but Seven couldn't tell what which. Six noticed that he's staring at her in awe and she'd asked him, "Are you done looking at me like you're high or Should i just change?" Seven responded to her quickly. "S-Sorry! It's just that.....You looked beautiful!" She blushed and said, "Thank you." Then the two of them walked to the exit of them maw before a threating reminder from the Janitor to Seven. "You don't protect her, You tried to hurt her, or even try to do lose her...you're gonna be the guests next meal."  Seven shivered at the warning and then He and Six left the maw. They took a ride from the boat to the car that Seven drove when he still lived in the city. They headed to the ball enterance and went in.

They both looked at the beautiful decore of the ballroom with its grey and blue background. Many people have been dancing and socializing, while others are eating the free food and drinks. "Ooh! Im gonna go and get some food! I'll be right back sev." Six says as she went to the food buffet. Seven sat on a table and waited for Six to come and finish her meal. Six ate her meal and then Seven asks, "Do you want to dance?" Six was flattered, but said. "I...can't.." She got up and left to the balcony. He sighed and went to get a drink. While he gotten a drink he met a person named shipper who asked him why he's standing here alone. Seven says to him, "I'm actually here with a date." Then the shipper says, "Why aren't you with her now? Isn't she important to you?" Seven looked at him and then admitted it. He told him about his feelings for Six and how this night wasn't going as planned. "Don't worry friend! The night's not over yet!" He says as he pushes him into the dancing crowd.

(Earlier)

Six is starring at the night sky feeling regret for leaving him at the ballroom. Then she came across a women named ship and she asked if Six was doing ok? Six replied with, "No, i feel bad for leaving My friend behind in the ballroom." She told her about why she'd left him alone. "So you said no because you couldn't dance?" Ship asked Six. She nodded and said. "And now I'd bet he hates me now.." Ship laughed and pushed her back to the ballroom. The two pushed Six and Seven next to each other and left the two of them alone. They both looked away and Then Seven asked, "Why dont you wanna dance with me?" Six blushed at the question and then answered him, "Because i-.....i dont know how to dance..." Seven looked at her and then laughed. "What's so funny?!" Seven stopped then smiled, "it's ok if you couldn't dance, I'm sorry if i laughed. I found it too cute that you blushed for not learning how to dance." Six blushed furiously. "I'm serious!!" The slow music comes on and l Seven waved his hands to calm him down. "Ok ok, i'll teach you!"  He grabs her hand and guided her to the center of the ballroom. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and His arms wrapped arond her waist. Then they both danced together throught the ballroom floor. They'd talked and laughed at a few jokes while dancing and they began to grow closer and closer to eachother. Seven blushed while facing her and then asked, "Six..um...acould...could i.......kiss you?" Six's face was pure red. "Wh-What?!" She stuttered. "It's ok if you don't want to-" "ok." "And besides, it would be weird for friends to kiss would the-...what?" He said. "I mean, one kiss wouldn't hurt anybody..right?" She said still red. "Y-yeah!" Seven said flustered. They lean in close to eachother and softly pressed their lips together for a moment. Then they'd pulled away from eachother and then hugged while they're dancing together. "Um..can we do that again?" Six asked. Seven was astonished yet happy at the same time. "O-okay!" And then they'd kissed for 20 minutes while the shipper and ship took pictures and then Six and Seven stopped. Six flushed and said, "I think we should go." Seven nodded and then they both headed back to the maw. Seven dropped Six off to her room, give her a last kiss, and went back to his room, but was stopped by six. "You can sleepover, if you want." Seven agree, changed into his pj's, grabbed a pillow and sleeping bag, and slept over in Six's room for the rest of the night.

To be continued....