Mackenzie's honey brown eyes widen as they trail down the now exposed torso of Brittany Matthews.

Her flat stomach complimented by her porcelain skin. She can make out the faint outlines of the other girl's abs. And even further down Mackenzie can see the top of the girl's pink thong. And when she looks just the tiniest bit lower she can see the rise of a beautifully shaped ass.

"Like what you see, Zales?" Brittany smirks as she runs her hands over her curvy hips. "I-uh was just- um.. Thinking about where you got that super cute bra." The taller girl's face turns a bright red as she was caught looking at her (super hot) best friend.

"Yeah, whatever you say," the bonde winks.

"But seriously though, where did you get that awesome bra?" Trisha interrupts, saving Mackenzie from further embarrassment. And internally, the brunette is very thankful.

The three girls continue their conversation on to where they shop for their magnificent bras until they are walking out to the parking. "So the movie will start at 8 o'clock. Get there about ten minutes earlier to get some popcorn and some snacks."

"Fuck no! That shit is too expensive. I'll just sneak some Junior Mints in my purse." Brittany opens the car door and violently tosses her bag in the backseat. "Alright. Well, I'll see you guys later." Throwing one last smile over her shoulder she gets in her car and takes off.

"I'll catch you later." Trisha make her way toward her car. "And Mackenzie." she starts with a smirk. The brunette hums raising her eyebrows. "Nice save with the whole 'cute sports bra thing'." the red head winks at her before getting in the car.The car drives off leaving a very red faced Mackenzie in its wake. "How the fuck did she know?"

Later that evening Mackenzie makes her way into the cinema. After she went home she took a hot shower and decided to dress up a little. Wearing a a thin blue button up with no sleeves and white leggings along with some 3 inch heels, she confidently walks up and buys a movie ticket.

Pulling her phone out of her pocket to check her phone she sees a new message.

won't be able to make it tonight:( mom needs me for an urgent possum hunt ttyl -trisha

Mackenzie sighs and rolls her eyes at the mention of an urgent possum hunt. Only Trisha, Mackenzie thinks with a small smile. Although her tall friend tended to be quite the scatterbrain she loved the girl dearly.

Looking up from her phone she notices a now clean, sweat-free Brittany walking in her direction.

Brittany is wearing a pink and white crop-top with '#Ratchet' written on the front. In exchange for the tight shorts she wore for cheer practice are a pair of insanely short white shorts and on her feet are a pair of baby pink flip flops that match her purse. The blonde struts in all of her blonde hair, blue eyes glory.

I wonder if she owns anything that isn't pink, Mackenzie thinks. She should wear more blue. Blue would really bring out her gorgeous eyes.

"Hey, Kenz." the shorter girl greets with a wide smile "You look really cute." Brittany compliments eyeing Mackenzie. "Thanks." the homecoming queen blushes from the compliment, "And you don't look so bad yourself." Feeling a wave of sudden confidence, Mackenzie winks after her statement. Brittany smiles and then their eyes meet. Mackenzie doesn't know how long they stand there smiling at each other but the moment is broken by and awkward cough.

"Can I get you ladies anything?" asks the scrawny boy that stands behind the counter. "Yeah. We'll get a popcorn with a diet Coke please." the blonde orders. Mackenzie starts to grab her pocket book out of her purse when Brittany stops her. "I got it." The shorter girl pays for their snacks then they walk into the theater.