Ashton || Molly

you watched as he rubbed his hands against his jeans for the hundreth time tonight. you never thought The Ashton Irwin would be nervous, but here he was looking anywhere but you as his hands would rub against his pants before reaching for his glass and shakingly bringing it to his lips. you thought this all was a joke, luke was hapy to inform you on the topic of a date that you had. but you were so conflicted with the idea of it being a joke to think that he actually, might, like you.

by his current actions the idea of a joke was no longer thought of. now the idea of him liking you was replaced. you never suspected he did, you knew that he knew your name and you knew his but nothing past that line was adding to the situation you were placed in now. wait why was it a situation? you never saw him as a threat, you saw him more as a lovely guy. the idea of him hurting anyone caused you to giggle. but you soon stopped as you noticed his eyes fixed on you.

his brow was raised as he seemed to be curious. you didnt speak as you looked down as quietly ate your meal. his silence regained as you heard him take big intakes and soon let them out in a sigh, you were curious what he was thinking or what was making him act like this was some kind of mission, as he was a spy sent her to murder you.

what if he was?

you shook your head at the crazy thought. not being able to picture anything of the sort. you mind different to other options as his voice soon broke through your thoughts.

"huh?"

"I asked is your food good, if not i could tell them to get you something else. i mean -"

"- Ash its fine, it is actually quite good." he nodded as his cheeks flushed a shade of pink.

the meal was soon over as you just stood from your seat and followed ashton as he paid for the meal. you didnt have anything to say to him but you soon realized he was leading you further away from the resturtant and where the car was parked. the idea of being murdered so was replaced into your mind.

but as you reached a little walking path. you kinda felt relieved in a way. he kept his distance from you as he just kept his hands placed in his pockets. you didn't understand his fidgety nature as you were use to him being loud, cocky, and happy. not this shy, blushing, barely speaking.

you softly spoke his name. no response was given. you placed your hand on his shoulder as you notice him jump.

"Ashton are you okay.?"

"me....yeah....oh yeah I'm perfectly fine." he quickly spoke as he tried to regain his composure.

you just shook your head as you continued to walk at his side. he didn't speak anything as you notice him to quickly stop. you were confused at his sudden movements but worried by his expression that he was either going to faint or be sick.

"I know what you were thinking."

"what?"

"I know Molly you thought this was a joke. Luke told me how you laughed in his face when he told you. do you think that low of me?" his eyes never moved to meet yours.

"ash it's not that I think low of you. it's just this was all sudden and we never talked before and it was just a shock."

"you laughed Molly. you fuckin laughed. I heard you, Luke had his phone on and I heard every damn thing. I am a complete fool for being here with you right now and to even admit to the guy my feelings for you." his eyes soon moved to where they met yours. your breath got caught in your throat as you saw how glossy they were.

"okay I laughed. I didn't know what to think. you are Ashton Irwin for fuck sakes. you never talked to me. you knew my name and I yours nothing more than that and then you get Luke to say to me that you are taking me out. it was a little out of nowhere. don't ya think.?"

"I tried....fuck I tried so hard to keep them locked away Molly. I tried, you were just so damn beautiful I had to do something. I've been a nervous all fucking night and I can't think of anything to say to you. I'm so scared im going to screw this up. I care for you Molly.....i swear that nothing was meant to be funny about this night." he stepped closer to you as you were frozen to your spot.

you swore he was going to kiss you but as a cold subsistence was poured over your head you knew your first thought was right.

"but now there is something funny." you heard Ashton laugh as all the guys soon became present.

"best acting ever mate."

"she was believing it all. holy shit. this is the funniest thing ever."

"man first dates suck huh.?" you heard Luke whisper in your ear before lightly pushing you to the ground.

you still didn't speak a word as the walked away. the only thoughts the crossed through your mind were how to get that son of a bitch back for this shit.