Beauty Behind Closed Doors

I am a beauty behind closed doors, the kind that you only find when you close your eyes and the soft-spoken song of a forgotten dream.

I wonder, about the darkness that lurks behind us, that follows us in our shadows, the darkness that drowns people in a dark ocean.

I hear, the cries of silence as it is stabbed in the back again and again, from imaginary words and blades.

I see, wishes and dreams that dance along my side field of vision, in colorful wisps, and gentle wind, calling for the trees, and life to dance with it, to bring the love from within.

I want, to know of the dreams of I completed life, the dreams not followed, the dreams broken by time, broken by the people of uncalled malice.

I am, a wish of despair, and a being fallen from normalcy, but clings on to a strong, yet wavering bridge of life and love.

I pretend, that I am a great warrior, tranquil and righteous, someone I am behind closed doors, a fleeting person that persists, in imagination alone.

I feel, the touch of the gentle, serene wind, a unicorn's pure kiss gracing my cheek with its light.

I worry, that the strings of my despair that I drown in when I'm about to go to sleep, will get my life in its grasp and choke my dreams to nothing more than a silent scream.

I cry, the tears of every broken thing in the world, the despair that comes reaping when we are only sleeping and praying itself into our dreams, then to our hearts, but I know that everything is pointless in the end.

I am a beauty behind closed doors, the kind that you only find when you close your eyes and the soft-spoken song of forgotten dreams.

I understand, that nothing matters, but I pretend that that's untrue, for I know that people don't think that way, and wouldn't understand anyway.

I say, words insensitive to people, but write words of peace and war, the war inside my head, beneath my shining hair, sewing despair, and beauty.

I dream, to live a life that can have a positive impact on the delicate world, to love with a passion that stems from my heart, to being an important figure to some, and to others meaningless, and to be myself, for that is the truest thing that I can be.

I try, to be myself, even when others try to stifle my voice, and my silent breathing, but my silent voice will not fall on deaf ears.

I hope, that people will love and cherish the world, for even if everything is ultimately pointless in the chilling end, living things still feel, joy, sorrow, hope, and despair, that they can also feel pain and helplessness, but they feel no less, so I hope that we stall and don't stifle the beauty of life and the treasure of our world.

I am a beaut behind closed doors, the kind that you only find when you close your eyes, and the soft tune of a forgotten dream.

I am a Beauty Behind Closed Doors