Chapter 45

Check the picture  out^^^

Xandra's POV

"Well, what's wrong with that? Kylie has always been super close to James." Antony said, raising an eyebrow.

Correction: they aren't super close, they're fuck buddies.

"Uhm, I didn't know that. I didn't know that Sam was also close to him." I said, unsure of saying anything wrong infront of him.

"Who's Sam?" Antony asked, as Bethany took a seat next to him.

"Kylie's step cousin. You know the blonde girl who hangs out with Xandra and Jessica?" Bethany said, and Antony nodded.

"We used to hang out. We don't do that anymore." Jessica said, quietly, and I realized she was going to spill the beans.

"What? We still hang out. Just yester-"

"Don't do that Xandra. You seriously aren't a professional liar." Jessica butted in, and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"What is wrong, guys?" Chase asked, standing beside Ryder.

I looked at Chase, and then at Ryder, and then again at Chase, and I swear I could see something red on his neck.

I smirked at him, as he cleared his throat.

"Well?" Chase asked again.

I sighed. Chase would be so heartbroken if he found out Sam's truth.

She truly didn't deserve Chase, even as a friend.

"Well, she betrayed us." Jessica said, and I mentally face palmed myself.

"Just because, Sam's Kylie's cousin, she betrayed you both?" Chase asked, in disbelief.

Oh no. You've got it all wrong Chase.

She didn't just betray us, she stabbed me, in the stomach.

"No. It's a long story Chase. You won't understand." I sighed, but Jessica and Chase gave me a look.

I realized that Cole was now sitting next to me. He was looking at me too.

"Please Xandra. I wanna hear the story too." Mason said, and I smiled at him.

Just at the moment, Cole's mom and dad along with the doctor came into the room, and we all were told to get out. Not rudely though.

"Well, now what?" I said, as I stared at Chase.

"Let's go to my house. It's near."

"All of us?"

"Yeah. Everyone can come if they really wanna know."

Everyone nodded in agreement, including Bethany, Antony and Travis.

I didn't notice Travis till now.

Chase started walking out, everyone following him out slowly.

Travis winked at me, as he walked away.

Cole rolled his eyes at him, as he signalled me to go before him.

"Lady's first." He smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Then, you should be the one going." I smirked at him as well.

He sighed.

Entangling my hand in his, He started walking, and I realised that my legs were moving too.