I don't know what to call this chapter

*EVES P.O.V*

-Before trevor came in-

I woke up and I'm in a building. I see a small t.v and a little table. Where am i? uh...I pushed this button, it was red so I guessed it was suppose to help me. I pressed it twice and then some lady came in.

"Ms.Castillo How are you feeling?" She asked

"Who's Ms.Castillo?" I asked confused. Is my name castillo? That would be pretty weird to be honest.

"oh no" she mumbled. What's wrong with her.

"I'll be back in 2 hours theirs a bowl of mango on the table help yourself" with that she left. Who the hell am I. What's my name?How old am i? When's my birthday? Do I have family?

I grabbed a mango from the bowl and oh my God it's the best thing ever. After about 25 minutes a boy who was pretty cute opened the door and ran up to me. He hugged me.

"uhm...Excuse I'm trying to eat my mango" I said

"Oh sorry babe" he backed away. Babe? what the heck. I put my mango down and looked at him. I titled my head and said

"Who are you?" After I said that it looked like he was about to cry.

"I'm trevor...Your boyfriend"  WAIT. I have a boyfriend? He's cute. How did I end up with him?

"Trevor...Trevor...." I kept repeating to myself. I'm trying to remember but I have no clue who this boy is.

"uhm trevor do I have family?" I asked kinda shyly. he looked up and he had a shocked expression on his face. He got out his phone and dialed someone's number.

"H-Hello?.......JC...yeah I'm fine where are you guys?"....YOUVE BEEN OUT FOR 2 WEEKS!".......Please come back.....it's eve She She doesn't...just come please...ok ok bye" he hung up the phone and looked at me.

"I-I called your cousin"

"I have a cousin what's her name?" ,

"It's a he and his name is Justin but everyone called him JC" Justin....uhm I have no idea who the HECK anyone is. hell who am i?

"What's my name?" I questioned. He sighed and took a seat by my bed.

"You're Eve Marie Castillo" His eyes are so watery. I feel like I'm to blame.

"I'm sorry" I apologized

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault"

"But Turner it is"

"It's trevor" he corrected me. oh shit I felt so embarrassed. Now I feel really guilty. it was an awkard silence till 5 more guys came into my room

"TREVOR AND EVE" they all shouted. ok to be honest their all cute.

"Hi?" I asked

"Eve I'm so sorry" 1 boy came up to me and hugged me. He looked Like one of those guys who worked out a lot, but zayum it paid off.

"Who are you guys?" they all looked at Trevor and then back at me.

"What?" one of them with a beanie asked

"If I need to repeat myself who are you guys, you know it's kinda rude just to come through my door" I said more harsh then I should have. They all looked at eachother.

"I'm Jc" The one with the beanie said.

"Oh so you're my cousin?"

"Y-Yeah" he started sniffling.

"I'm s-s I CANT DO THIS! eve Please remember us we're your best friends" The one with the red cheeks started crying.

"Don't cry" I hugged him.