| 27 | What happened?

What is happening? The King has already died , the Crown Prince came back becoming the new King

What is happening? The King has already died , the Crown Prince came back becoming the new King ... And now something happened to Prince Yo?

That happened years ago . I live a better life now . I don't have to worry about killing anyone anymore .

I look at the sky .
Why do I feel sad... Why am I still thinking about Prince Eun? Has he forgotten me? Will he even keep his promise? As long as he and Soon Deok get along it will be fine... He doesn't need me anymore .

Taehyung , where are you when I need to you?

I think as I look at the sky. I sigh

Mori went on a trip and hasn't came back , I know I shouldn't be worried for him.  Mori is a strong man , and he can handle things himself.

I put my hands behind my head as I was laying down . I slowly closed my eyes .

I've gotten closer to Baek ah , and Jung . They give me company when I'm lonely.  They are also very nice--

My eyes went wide when I felt water being splashed all over me . I quickly sit up and wipe some water out of my face .

I then see Baek Ah, and Jung laughing . I stand up they stop laughing .

"Yah"

I say . I hold my arms out

"Give me a hug"

I say walking to them but they quickly run away from me  . I quickly chase after them . I lost them

"Where are you guys--"

I stop myself as I see Baek ah and Jung hiding . They were looking through the door, making sure I wasn't coming . But I was behind them , I smile and walk behind them . I pull both of them back startling them .

I put my arms around their shoulders and pull them down to the same height as me . I smile as I get their clothes wet from mine .

"Thank you guys for being such a nice friend to me"

I say a bit sarcastically . Jung and Baek ah smile .

"We're glad to hear that!"

Jung say's smiling .
We walk around the palace .

But what we didn't notice was that Prince Eun was watching from far . He wished he could go out and play games with you again .

"Where going to the village, want to come?"

Baek ah asks me . I nod

"Sure"

I say .

"Don't you want to change?"

Baek ah asks .

"No , I'm to lazy to "

I said both of them laugh.