- t h i r t y f i v e ~

🚨 SMUT ALERT 🚨

juanito swiftly lifted you up to the counter and attacked your lips, not even giving you a chance to speak— well to make up a lie. he sucked on your bottom lip before biting it, and of course, the expected gasp of yours happened, jungcock smirked against the kiss as he entered his tounge in your mouth.

but you just had to bite his tounge making him pull away and stagger back, eyeing you. if he isn't rEAllY mad, oh boy he is freaking enraged right now.

you: hEY!

you shrieked as you were thrown in junglekook's shoulder, you punched his back with all your strength— oh how you are going to regret using your strength later— only to get smacked in your ass by ze juanito.

you: let mE dOWN!

jungblock: bad girls can't have a say.

you: wha—

you didn't realized that you are in your room and is now in your bed, juancock crawled on top of you and pinned your wrists above you. he quickly went for your sweet spot that he had memorized where it is, a quiet moan escaped your lips— only for you to block it by your hand (you had released your wrist when you felt him loosen his hold)

jungoo stopped nibling and sucking your sweet spot that now has a faint hickey, he again, grabbed your wrist and tightly pinned it above your head, making sure you aren't going to escape.

junghook: i want to hear your beautiful moans, kitten.

you shook your head, pursing your lips together. the horny stepbrother of yours just smirked, in 0.01 second you felt a hand slide in your underwear, and began rubbing your clitoris. you closed your eyes as you bit your bottom lip

jungfook: you think you can last longer? i don't think SO!

juanshit pushed in two digits as he yell the last word, your scream-half-moan going in snyc with the coconut head. he swiftly added a third finger, and curled it all of a sudden. your moans and whimpers going louder and louder as he keep doing it. you wanted to grip on something as you felt yourself near,

you: A-AhhH! please let m-me touch— ahHh ngGhh— you!

jungcook: then do so, ..kitten.

he removed his grip and slid them in your tight button up shirt, he cupped your breast as he sensually squeezed them. your hands tightly gripping jungoo's hair.

your legs shake as you felt your orgasm near, your grip on junglecock's hair tightened. you then suddenly pulled his hair, making him hiss and making his thrust harder and faster, not stopping even you had already came making you release whines and moans, you just didn't stop pulling his hair. he thrusted in his fingers slowly, riding out your climax.

junglook: open your eyes, and look at me.

you opened your eyes (that you didn't realized you closed them because of the pleasure), making him smile, but quickly changed into a smirk. he stared at your eyes while you do the same, slowly he brought his fingers in his mouth— that you had seen from the corner of your eye— you watched as he lick a stripe from the bottom to the top, he swirled his tounge around it. your eye contact broke as soon as he slid in his finger and sucked on it. you can see the corner of his lip turn upward as he saw that your attention is on his sensual tounge.

unexpectedly (at least for you), you gained confidence as you watch the hot-ass man in front of you suck his fingers that is covered in your own cum.