Chapter Ten

"Look Luca, you just... I just need time to think." I played it cool. "I love you and if you want to try this than fine but we have to go back some day or another."

"Fine, but until then we'll be here together. I will show you." he promised. We were on shore now. "We're here." I looked over to see a house. A house on the beach. A beach house. A beautiful beach house. I smiled at him.

"It might as well be a vacation." I joked.

"You could look at it that way." he said. The yacht was parked and he led me off of it. "This is where we'll be staying."

**

The inside was so beautiful. So organized and perfect. So bright and alive inside. "Its very nice and roomy in here." I said.

"Yes indeed it is. Come I'll show you to our room. I have also bought you some new clothes." he was being real nice for now. I don't know what he was capable of yet.

We ate and that night I stayed up while he slept next to me. I pretended to sleep. I need a way to get out of here. He might hate me for it but what he did is just.. what was he thinking. I was terrified of him, what if he took me so he could kill me. What if he takes all his victims here to kill them and burry them. He pulled me closer to him keeping me in his arms tightly. I was breathing harder.

I'm in writers block... some advice... keep the votes and love coming