Perfect Strangers

I sat in my mom's diner. She lived not far from here with her husband, James and my baby sister Kennedy. I'm Kenna Lucky. I live above Jenna's Diner, that's the name of her diner.
I was looking at the 20 things I wanted to do before I turned 25. I was 21 now and I had never been outside this small town. I lived 15 minutes outside of charming in the middle of nowhere.
I was addicted to feel secure. I never did anything reckless. The most reckless thing I ever did was drinking a beer when I was 16. ONE beer. I didn't even get drunk.
I didn't really have any friends, because I was so shy. I had Bowe who was the chef here. And the waiter Cassandra.
I sighed to myself. I would never do any of the things on this list. I would take a 100 years before I had some of the courage to do it.
The bell rang and I saw 1 biker step in. He was tall. Had on sunglasses, he had a toothpick in the corner of his mouth. He was balled, had stumbles. He was tall lean, but fit, tattoos covered his arms. He had a black vest on, a long sleeve white shirt, a pair of baggy jeans with a chain on the side and black biker boots.
I turned my head back to the little book in front of me with all the things. I sighed to myself.
"Kenna why you looking like someone who just got hit by a bus?" Cassie said with her sassy tone. "it's that damn list again isn't it?" I nodded my head a little and pushed my glasses back up. "why don't you do anything about it then baby?"
"how?" I asked her. "I can't just..." I shook my head. "it doesn't matter. It's just not in my DNA"
"your mother was  wild when she was your age. She had already been married ones"
"to a stranger in Vegas. Who knocked her up" I told him.
"yeah yeah, but sweetheart you need to start living" Bowe said. I sighed again.
"what list?" a raspy voice said beside me. I looked up and saw the balled biker beside me. He no longer had his sunglasses on. His eyes was dark, I couldn't tell if they were black or just a deep brown.
"pancakes with syrup to go as usual?" he nodded to Cassie.
"that list?" he nodded towards my little open book with my handwriting. I nodded slightly. "lemme see" I was about to object but he already had his hand on the book and slides it in front of him. "before you turn 25?" I sounded like a question.
"I'm 21" I said in a low voice.
"shouldn't be that hard" he said and took the toothpick out. "I'm gonna be back in 5 hours. Be ready to cross the first thing off" I looked at him shocked.
"what..." he got up from the chair and grabs the paper bag on the disk in front of him.
"see ya little girl" he walked out of the diner and I sat back there with my mouth wide open like an idiot.