#50 Todoroki x Reader

Your quirk is teleportation. Just to clarify, if you're too injured you can't use your quirk as you use your energy to teleport. So, you not making it would make sense in this case!

It was meant to be a normal mission. Take care of some villians. Nothing major just some low level ones. However, that wasn't the case.

You and your boyfriend Todoroki were teaming up to take care of a group of villians who did some dirty work for the League of Villians. Approaching the place with stealth you quickly went through over the plan you made. "Ready?" He asked with a blank expression. His eyes however told a different story. "Ready as I'll ever be... I'll be okay. I love you." Before he could reply you teleported into the hideout. That turned out to be a big mistake.

"Shit..." it just happened to be your luck that they were making plans with another group. "HEY!!! WHO ARE YOU!?"

"Would you believe me if I said pizza delivery?" You jokingly questioned. A chorus of 'get them' and 'you won't leave this place alive' left the group. "TODOROKI!! HELP!!" Where is he!? Oh god... OH GOD!!! "Y/N!? LOOK OUT!!" Looking around you caught sight of Todoroki and teleported to his side.

"What are we gonna do? There's too many for us to take on by ourselves." You rushed out beginning to panic. "Y/n calm down. We'll be safe and get out of here. We run on three okay? One." Okay get ready to go.

"Two." Breathe y/n. You'll be fine. Todoroki is here you'll be safe.

"Three!!" Oh God!! Turning on your heel you ran as fast as possible. Sadly, it wasn't enough to get away from a concealed villian. "TODOROKI!!! HELP ME!! Please..." you screeched as your arm was grabbed by someone. (A/n: I wonder who?? Good job me.. 🙄). "Huh.. Y/N!!" He ran as fast as he could in your direction but he was too late reaching you. The villian pulled out a knife and stabbed you in the stomach. Red liquid began to spill out of your stomach wound and mouth. "T-todoroki? W-what happened?" I'm not gonna make it.. he needs to run now. "Y-you need to go. Now." You pleaded with him. "I'm not gonna leave-"

"Now Todoroki!! Please. Save yourself... Don't die because of me. Run and live on. For me." You pushed him towards and exit and tried to stand to push him more. "Go!! Go and don't look back." You yelled falling back down with tears falling down your cheeks. "I love you y/n. Forever and always." He says as he runs away from you. "I love you too Todoroki..."